flowering

cbgb

hello 420 folks: history: the plant is small only 16" from dirt to tip, it had a short veg cycle, northeast weather , starting to late , first grow,,.....on 10/01/2014 i placed red spectrum led's w/ my cfl whites and went to 12/12. i guess you can call it a force flower. the plant is healthy just short. recently i noticed some of the branches turning a reddish color. at the top the main stalk has divided into 2. i dont expect a big yield but for my first grow, i am happy that i got this far.........so i guess my question here is what should i expect from this plant that is a girl , is there anything i should be doing during the flowering stage or let time and nature do it's thing??? thanks for any feedback
New York Diesel Specs :mexican sativa x afghani

..........:420: :thanks:
green110.jpg

How one grows is up to the grower you can sit there and let nature take it's course or you can assist it in anyway you see fit. there are all kinds of ways to feed them for better buds. Sometimes you need to snip of a leaf or 2 (how much is a matter is specuation) for better light penetration,airflo or just for the belief that it will produce more bud. There are other suggestions out there but woud require knowing about what you're doing now ike soil, nutes, etc etc etc. at the top of this forum,there's a thread titled how to ask or grow support in it you'l find what info is useful. more better pics showing the whole plant would be helpful

Back
Top Bottom