Royal Dwarf - any idea how long to go

jamtarts

Hi everyone, this is my first grow and I was wondering if any of you guys had any idea how long roughly I will have to wait too chop, she is well over the expected time but that comes as no surprise.... lol :peace:
Any advise welcome
IMG_010537.JPG
IMG_008042.JPG
IMG_010740.JPG
IMG_010631.JPG

Re: Royal Dwarf ... any idea how long to go

too me... still smells like tomatoes and thats not good , had a jewelers spy glass.... im allways too drunk and stoned too get a a good sketch ,i ordered a USB microscope for a tenner... will report when it arrives

Hey mate, usually we wait til the buds pistils have turned about 80% orange.. Ive had plants flower for 75 days or so, gaining bulk over last 3 weeks.
If ur bush still got alot of white pistils its probably still finishing up, your fan leaves should stsrt to yellow n die off around buds. Looks like nice smoke budddy - dont get tempted to chop too early ! Happy harvesting, Smokemup

i go with smoke there. on that. u got few leaves at ends die-ing off too. might be something else going on with them. shouldnt be doing that right now. the nug leaves will tell you when. they will turn colors and sometimes die on the ends. like the sun leaves do in that picture you have there.
what i do is on 25th day of flowering and 52 day i do a good trim. remove most sun leaves ( not sure what you call them) there big fan leaves that collect most all sunlight. that help the buds grow better and fuller. after 52 day. its a waiting game till the signs of end of the plants life. some change colors on the bud leaves. (ones sticking out the buds) not stems. ones your going to trim ay harvest.. they will tell you when.
but after 52nd day. i let them grow till i see signs of time to harvest. most likely if be about 6-8 weeks total flowering but u have long as you can keep it alive. they will grow till nature says to die.
just another view.

been flushing for nearly 2 weeks now and think its nearly time, I have noticed she has lost her thirst last couple of days and tricomes are like cloudy snail antenna !
IMG_045325.JPG
IMG_045227.JPG

Ok my Royal dwarf will get chopped next few days .. pics attached ..
I cant find anything about this grapefruit punch but shes started to get tip burn? I will probably start flushing her tonight, trichomes are getting a little cloudy but not sure how long to go with her either!!! Any ideas guys ????
IMG_048531.JPG
IMG_048432.JPG
IMG_048130.JPG
IMG_048629.JPG

Hi mate, I cant return a PM until I have done 50 posts...
The bushy wee one is a Royal Dwarf and the other is grapefruit Punch and basically 20/4 cycle from start to finish , they are probably a little stunted etc because its my first grow and don't really have a clue yet

Hi guys i tried to take a pic with a USB microscope but i I cant resize to put on here.. so i just took a pic wth my phone from my laptop.
Its not very clear im afraid but the best i could do.
ALso I am still getting pistils reaching out on all but the top cola.. perplexing this first grow, hopefully ready by
try2_1_.JPG
try11.JPG
IMG_053021.JPG
try31.JPG
IMG_052919.JPG
IMG_052821.JPG
xmas, been flushing for 2 weeks now

Nice pics..

I have grow a few royal queen strains myself. Never grew royal dwarf though.

I just finished making my own feminized seeds using royal creamatic as my reversed female.

I crossed it to itself and buddah diemos,delicious seeds cheese candy auto and I did royal critical to itself earlier this year in a green house.

Yours looks like it's going to turn out really nice. :)

image16278.jpg

Back
Top Bottom