Severe Nute Burn!?

Wahtoogee

IMG_201716.JPG

NL Auto, under Mars II 1200.. pH usually around 6.5 with a monthly calibrated PH meter. (I also do DWC) Temps 65-80 tops, Humidity 28-40% controlled by humidistat on my vent fan.. I think I went a bit overboard on this plant!? Oh yeah, soil mix of FFOF, FF Happy Frog with addl. coco and perlite mix in a smart pot. Looked over plant and leaves with 60X scope, nada bugs, etc..

EC was 3.2 on a feeding... I have flushed but I don't think enough and then did another flush about ten days later with Mad Farmer Detox.

Mobile issue, bottom fan leaves- moving upwards -are yellowing pretty severely, have removed quite a few.. plant is about 3 weeks into flowering...

This one set shows that brown necrosis and tips.. so I'm assuming Nute Burn. vs. deficiency vs. nute lockout? :scratchinghead:

Thanks in advance... Others have permission to use this leaf pic as to: "What not to do!" ;-)

yup, looks like nute burn on most of the tips, the light yellow says either you cut off the nitrogen already or its locked out.. you sure only 3 weeks in flower?? those buds look more developed than 3 weeks. what are you using for nutes??

I looked over my notes... This plant is exactly two months old as of 3/26, so I'd say maybe 4 weeks into flower. Nutes were the FOX FARM trio, but then added in some CaliMagic, Silica and also MOAB (Mad Farmer) ... That was the feed after the first flush, that put this plant over the top! I'm not really sure what to do now, I've only been feeding it ph'ed water. (Tap, ec only 200 or so, sits for at least 48 hours before I use it). Here's a pic of a plant the is now 9 weeks old. Shows a tiny bit of burn on the tips.
IMG_201217.JPG
. I should add my MARS led is a good distance away from these plants but I also have a 4 bulb, 48" T5 HO as a supplement side lighting on these autos. So I've got a decent amount of lumens going, tent is 48"*48", by 80" high.

Thanks, I just mixed up a batch of Big Bloom and Grow Big, just under half strength, @ 6.5 pH. Checked it with my EC and my TDS meters, both agree. (And I have calibrated them just recently)

Will see, Thanks Again!

Hurts to see her like that. Hoping for a full recover for her! I can't wait to see my ladies get that big! Growing white widow skunk my self.

Back
Top Bottom