Nute Burn In Seedlings

You will see the nute burn at the very tips of the leaves most of the time. Most likely your plant if its not going to grow in the MG it will more wither away then really burn... The mg may be just fine, a lot of people use it.... and a lot of people have issues also.... If they start looking real unhealthy and your ph is good and temps lighting all that then that would be your most likely issue. Ive seem some very successful grows with MG........ its a catch 22.......... Maybe just look into putting them into some new soil on transplant.

You will see the nute burn at the very tips of the leaves most of the time. Most likely your plant if its not going to grow in the MG it will more wither away then really burn... The mg may be just fine, a lot of people use it.... and a lot of people have issues also.... If they start looking real unhealthy and your ph is good and temps lighting all that then that would be your most likely issue. Ive seem some very successful grows with MG........ its a catch 22.......... Maybe just look into putting them into some new soil on transplant.
Thanks again man! Just worried since I don't have any dirt to transplant into. I checked your grow out and it looks amazing!! I hope to get my plants looking like that. Mine is bagseed too

Back
Top Bottom