Some questions

Hi everybody !

Im planing to grow my Marihuana tree in my attic and the problem is that only place where i have sun for 9-10 hours a day (in summer) is this little roof window from picture bellow.

Picture -
LaXqE3i.png

Question is: If i put mirrors from inside of this window (like this -
qPWoV1t.png
) to reflect sun to my plant will this have same effect like when my plant is directly on sun ?

As you can see i dont have much place so my plant cant be that big (30 cm tall max.). I have seen some very small and wide plants (like this one -
uD5OypN.png
) but i dont know how to get plant in that shape. Does anybody know any website which explains how to shape my plant to be small and wide ?

Mirrors actually absorb light mylar or flat white paint would be better, but is there a reason you dont but a light up there

I doubt that opening will provide nearly enough light to grow a healthy plant. If you can't afford a light, do you have a location outdoors you can grow?

It can be done by extreme LST. On the top of 12 feeters I like to grow bonsai plants every season which I finish below 3".

In a nutshell you have to tie up the main stem to the edge of the pot as low as you can and then with sticks and ropes or laces keep it horizontal by pulling it inward and around the pot. You'll get a lot of shoots as in SCROG which will become budsites and eventually buds. You'll also have to prune the top fan leaves to let the sun in.

It can be done by extreme LST. On the top of 12 feeters I like to grow bonsai plants every season which I finish below 3".

In a nutshell you have to tie up the main stem to the edge of the pot as low as you can and then with sticks and ropes or laces keep it horizontal by pulling it inward and around the pot. You'll get a lot of shoots as in SCROG which will become budsites and eventually buds. You'll also have to prune the top fan leaves to let the sun in.

That is around 10 cm in height right ? How wide those plants are at finish ?

It kind of sound impossible to me to make 10 cm tall plant of marihuana which usualy grow pretty tall.

I doubt that opening will provide nearly enough light to grow a healthy plant. If you can't afford a light, do you have a location outdoors you can grow?

Isnt 9-10 hours of light enough ?

I live in small village in Mediterranean where is plenty of space but there is to much turists in summer time so i dont want to risk. In winter temperatures are below ideal to grow and there is not much sun.

It's entirely possible, you start to force when you see 4th or 5th node and LST all the time. There are some pics in my old journal.

what about some sort of planter on wheels that you could move somewhere to hide Im just trying to help you figure out a place to grow a quality plant so that you dont end up wasting your time if that space is your only option what about building some sort of plank to set a pot on

Back
Top Bottom