Cannabis plants every where

Kevin H

Hi its kevin from PK
It is difficult for me to grow Indore
but cnbs are widely growing every whr in this country in summer..... start growing in feb till l8 oct it start to die in l8 oct with just a very small starter bud on the top and in dec all areas are cleared like thr was nothing ever
so my question is that how to make those plants survive
i think that plants die cos in dec they only get

summer it gets 13.5H sun with HI-36dc.... LO-21dc
december it gets 10.5H sun with HI-26dc.....LO-19dc
so what actually the cause of clearing DEATH of plants in nov & dec
hope you understand thank you

Re: CNBS plants every whr

Hi Kevin,

Cannabis has a yearly cycle of life, determined by the temperature and length of sunlight per day.

All cannabis plants die off after they have finished flowering.

To keep one alive, you would have to bring it indoors and give it a long day, so it stopped flowering.

I would look at strains with suitable or faster flower times than others.

Sativa dominate strains take much longer to flower.

Indica dominate strains are shorter in flowering time.

You could even look at auto flowering strains :thumb:

Hi Kevin,

Cannabis has a yearly cycle of life, determined by the temperature and length of sunlight per day.

All cannabis plants die off after they have finished flowering.

To keep one alive, you would have to bring it indoors and give it a long day, so it stopped flowering.

ok so the thing is required to save outdoor plant from dying is to dig a hol till roots end & transfer it to pot and bring it in under lights & other requirements
man a big hol to dig hmmmm ok i will try that one
thank you

ok so the thing is required to save outdoor plant from dying is to dig a hol till roots end & transfer it to pot and bring it in under lights & other requirements
man a big hol to dig hmmmm ok i will try that one
thank you

Or, your could take clones from the small branches and root them indoors. A lot easier to do, and you wont stress out the plant outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom