Hydroponics Rainforest

morrum

Hello All,

We would like some advice from folks who are using the Hydroponics RainForest to grow in. We are thinking about using the seeds in rapid rooter starter plugs in 6" pots with clay pebbles and CocoTek liners or where do we go to find this info. We are newbies in need of help.

Thank you
Morrum

Hey morrum. I'm not sure what your question is. Exactly what info are you looking for regarding your medium setup?

I've never used the rainforest, but I do know a bit about areoponic situations.

Thanks guess we weren't specific enough, can we start 2 seeds in rain forest and grow to maturity, will there be enough room in 4X4 grow tent.. Also can we put in 6" pots as seeds, without the need to transplant from 3" to 6" pots.. Thank You And All with Helpful info. I have tremors so for me to type or put the arrow on mouse where I want it to go sometimes is a struggle.. Thanks for your help!!!

Thanks guess we weren't specific enough, can we start 2 seeds in rain forest and grow to maturity, will there be enough room in 4X4 grow tent.. Also can we put in 6" pots as seeds, without the need to transplant from 3" to 6" pots.. Thank You And All with Helpful info. I have tremors so for me to type or put the arrow on mouse where I want it to go sometimes is a struggle.. Thanks for your help!!!

Translating (EDIT: Transplanting. Damn autocorrect) areo plants sucks. I would suggest planting any clones or started seedlings directly into the net pot that they will be harvested out of. I would start the seeds in starter cubes or plugs. and then plant into the 6" net pot once you can see roots. Fem seeds would be your best bet since you are going to be going straight into the areo system. No use wasting all that time and energy and nutrients on a plant that might turn out male.

Thank you!!! Very helpful, we will be using rapid rooters to germinate seeds. Do we just sit those in a container that will hold water til roots show? Again I do appreciate your help.:Namaste:

I've only ever used the tray that they make for the rapid rooters where the plugs sit in the plastic squares inside of the tray. I'm not really sure how to use them if you don't have one of those trays.

Yipee, it only took us 10 hrs to ask the right question, to get the right answer. When we got the rapid rooters we didn't get tray. We got replacements without tray, geez. The system you have is very similar to what you have. I knew we were missing something, but I didn't talk to sales rep or order the system. Thank you very much. Now I think I am going to do ok, planting on new moon in sept. have crown royale from crop king. I'm sure after I get started I will have more questions. Pretty babies you have there.:thanks:

Have fun. And ask away. :thumb:

TY do we need to use plastic net cups with coco liners? We will b using clay as our medium. Thank you for your help, you have some great looking babies.:Namaste:

No need to use the liners in my opinion. The roots will be able to poke through the net pot better without it.

TY my sweety found it but could remember how love the copy machine, we printd. Also every thing you need to know. WE are over 65 club yipee for us olders that know how to grow the old ways, and learning new ways. Not sure I will every be able to learn computer though LOL. Thanks so much for help, still getting all duck in a row for new moon in sept. got some new stuff coming next wk.:420::thanks:

Hi, Would it be about the same if we planted the seeds in the rapid router till roots showed themselves then transfer them right into the gal growing chamber with clay pellets (the top part of a GH water farm)? By passing a 6" pot

Thanks again for your help
Morrum

Hi, Would it be about the same if we planted the seeds in the rapid router till roots showed themselves then transfer them right into the gal growing chamber with clay pellets (the top part of a GH water farm)? By passing a 6" pot

Thanks again for your help
Morrum

I don't think I quite understand what you mean. Is the water farm set up for gallon size net pots or 6"?

Will planted seeds on new moon, seed popped next feet first lol did some minor surgery and turned around on day 5, other seed hasn't popped yet geez. Temp and RH seems good closed house and control that way all seems good

I feel your pain with the tremors,I have it in both hands and my head.I dont post much because it's very difficult.good luck with your grow.

Thanks yep have same in hands and head, sometimes my hand has a mind of it's own lol. MMJ is the only thing that helps tried lots of different dr. drugs but they don't work. Peace

Back
Top Bottom