Dynagrow bloom recipe?

RIXSTA

Doe any one have a recipe so I can make dynagro bloom? has it even been done?
Im hydro and want to get into making nutes that work for the low rather then getting nutes that dont for the hi lol

And any 100% formulas for cal mag, pk13/14 pk 9/18 and what the other 1? id like to run sode by side.

What I need and if you could add the gram per litre id really appreciate it.

Yes ive looked threw the forums and seen lots but I want my own formula and thread to talk about it.

Im currently doing coco and oxy pot 25l.
using vitalink max veg on oxy pot and canna coco a and b, my coco is canna coco and ive got like 5% perlite. im in hard water to which is 280 ish ppm alone.
Oh im adding 1ml silica and 1ml calmag to each litre too.

I got my ph down but not sure on ppms as ive experienced a few stunted growth periods but I do think my nutes are not performing specially the coco. tbh I just want a good bloom im ok with the veg but im wanting like a npk i can run all threw and then add additionel bloom to the veg and lower the veg off then bam pk boost. calmag all threw too well a diy calmag as its just to expensive.

I really dont mind buying nutes but when they the expensivest and dont perform it fks me off then you can make up a kg of it for a few bucks and have a lofe time supply. thats were im at, life time nute aha thats eady to put together and keeps my plants green aswell as a good job in bloom!

Thanks for your time guys.
I will pop a pic up ive got ghs cheese ghs white lemon ghs arjhan haze #3 or #1 lol erm jack harer , critical mass? some freebie oh and damnesia. Im about to take cutting root and flip it all soon around 15x 25l oxy buckets and 6 ish 18l coco.

Never done coco before and think ive overwatered a few times but man they always yellow and that canna a and b with silica and calmag.

ps a easy to make ph down recipe too please. please show what products I need and exact amounts to make up dynagro veg and bloom tbh, then cal mag and pk booster with a ph down.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom