Indica Chem Dawg 4 - M or F?

cbgb

this is the first time i am working with a heavy , heavy indica leaning plant "chem dawg 4" 50 day veg went to flower on 07/15/16 this is what i came across today (see photo) (sorry about that one pic)..... i know it is a male but just wanted some of my 420 buds to verify ...... the other girl (i hope ) looks fem i found 1 pistil today.... i usually work with sativa and they seem to show sex w/i about -3-7 days ...... this indica is going on day 10 , do they take longer to show sex ? the fan leaves are bigger than the size of my hand and some have 12 leaves . thanks for any help with an indica grow..... here are some pics :Namaste:

green30.jpg
green210.jpg
leaf72.jpg
hand3.jpg

Male for sure.

Best of luck,

Edit::

Cbgb, I believe we've crossed paths before, have we not?

Those are beautiful plants! Aside from the male you sure seem to have a handle on this stuff!

Greak work!

i think we have crossed paths my friend ...... thanks for confirming ......what i do not understand is that 251 viewed this post but only 1 took the initiative to confirm that is was male and that someone was u. thanks .... what i try and do anytime i make a new post is look through the FQA and help someone else. anyway on a good note i found pistils on my other plant !!!!!!! i destroyed the male. thanks again pigeon !! and thanks for your compliments....... yes i am constantly learning with every seed i crack. as i side i never worked with a real indica before , mainly sativa or indica + sativa* (dominant*) i have placed some more lighting too on either side to get down under the canopy and turn the bucket every other day......i am looking fwd to my first true indica grow.... background info on cd4 :part of the prominent line of Chemdawg strains, Chemdawg 4 is unlike its counterparts as it is indica-dominant. Known to affect users with a head sensation within the first five minutes, the effects can often be full-body. Its smell has been likened to citrus or even Pine-Sol, with a lemon flavor. With light-green buds, Chemdawg 4 grows to be a fairly tall plant, reaching up to 7 feet outdoors and 4-5 feet indoors, and its flowering time is 9-10 weeks. It often appears to have a large amount of crystals, with orange hairs growing from the buds. what have you been up to pigeons ? :Namaste:

Glad your other plants are female!

I don't know about anyone else but when I read the FAQ I read the title and judge if I can help out or not. Sometimes I just peak into the thread to make sure everything is on the right track or even to just read to see what's up.
When I get there I realize that I can't help at all and I don't comment. I'm sure the same goes for the other 251 viewers that took a look but weren't a 100% certain whether it was male or female.

But I'm glad we got it sorted out!

As for me, I'm running a video journal now. Trying to work my way up the ranks of YouTube. :rofl:

Cheers, my friend!
I've smoked Chemdawg before and really enjoyed it. I haven't had the opportunity to grow it yet but I'm sure that's a matter of time!

Back
Top Bottom