My first grow

Donvito

This is my first girl which I started from a cutting
420-magazine-mobile521657866.jpg

And this is one I started from seed. Can anyone identify male/female or is it too early?

420-magazine-mobile301571846.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheers zivattias, yea I'm curious about the second one, I'm growing her from a random bag seed so who knows right :)

Cheers zivattias, yea I'm curious about the second one, I'm growing her from a random bag seed so who knows right :)

You'll be able to identify it in a couple of weeks.
Also, the first needs more water it seems.

Sent from my SM-N920C using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You think more water? They are clawing down. I was looking over this site and they said it might be over watering? Might be time for some more enquiries then.

What's your watering schedule?
From here it looks like underwatering to me.

Sent from my SM-N920C using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks OK on water. Are you watering to runoff or measuring out one gallon? You should be watering until you get some runoff and then letting the soil dry out. From the looks of it, the pot's a little big to be needing watered every three days.

The leaves clawing like that points toward an overabundance of nutes. You're not to the point of toxicity, as far as I can see, but you will want to back off on the nutes (especially nitrogen) until that clears up. From the size of those buds, that probably means no more nitrogen at all.

@Bud Good yes that baby girl has had no nitrogen for some time. Just over water. But this is my first girl. So haven't mucked her up too badly.

Subbed man.. Didn't know you had a journal going, should have let me know, would have subbed up straight away... :passitleft:

look at that greenhouse... Awesome.. What you grow in there?

Thanks man, you know. First grow, you don't want too much attention because I know I'll make some big rookie errors. The seedlings I had over stretched and fell over. Light too far away. Pain in the Ass. They were my cbd girls and could need them shortly. And I'm away for the next 8 days so don't want to pop any more beans till I get back. So I'll sort the light issues and see what pops up next.

I have a lot of wheatgrass in the go. But have some asparagus crowns on the go, kale, heaps of beans. Outside I have Bok choi, corn, carrots, cucumber, zucchini, herbs. I grow 90% of what I eat.

Back
Top Bottom