My first grow

Have u thought about sun shields on the wall to maximise the light reflecting and cut some of the Dan leaves away so the inner buds get more light also what light spec u using I use a 600w in a tent and not had trouble yet the only problem I get is humidity levels apart from that all else is fine
420-magazine-mobile488196549.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice gals my friend! But I got a 400w hps usually 75 or 100% on the ballast depending on weather it getting to warm on the leaves I REALLY need to raise my light because the damn thing is only 10 inches above the plants lol but yea I thought about lining my walls with aluminum foil I have an issue with some pest little white guys got them to stop and been cherry so far besides my plant on the right is suffering from a deficiency of some sorts light green leaves with older leaves yellowing

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice gals my friend! But I got a 400w hps usually 75 or 100% on the ballast depending on weather it getting to warm on the leaves I REALLY need to raise my light because the damn thing is only 10 inches above the plants lol but yea I thought about lining my walls with aluminum foil . I have an issue with some pest little white guys got them to stop and been cherry so far besides my plant on the right is suffering from a deficiency of some sorts light green leaves with older leaves yellowing

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How often do people trim fan leaves off I cut maybe couple off each day and train some of the smaller branches is this too much or do other people do this aswell

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just move them about I use to trim twice once in veg and flower now I trim in veg only but that's preference leave fan leaves tho

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using 420

Back
Top Bottom