Harvest

soroshrad

Hi
My girl started Flowering Maybe 3 week more and less(actually more) Help me understand when is Time to Harvest And Any Advice if you Have
7288b64e-54ac-417e-a44a-9d06f514a1f2.jpg

20161028_125446.jpg

20161028_125430.jpg

20161028_125422.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Depends what your after for myself I prefer mostly milky trichomes with some amber to reach my potent thc lvl. If you like more the body stone wait for mostly amber this will lower the potency of the thc though.

If you bought the seed from a breeder they will give you an estimate of how long it takes to flower. In my experience it usually takes a little longer than the breeder's stated time.

Well your plant is not a "him" it's a "her" and yes feed her nutes. Me personally I only flush for 7 days water every other day then cut her at soil level and sit her in a bucket of water in a dark room for two days that'll flush her good. Then wash your flowers drip dry then cure. But like I said you've got a good 6-8 weeks to go

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

A couple of different opinions for the mix... If you update some pictures here in a few weeks closer to harvest we will have a better idea. It shouldn't take eight more weeks imo, unless it is pure sativa. It does look at least mostly sativa though, so OB might be bang on with that estimate.
It depends on how you are growing whether you need to flush or not. Personally I never flush much these days. I just decrease the nutrients towards the end and let plant grow until it uses up any extra nutrients. Flushing mostly relates to overfeeding which leads to you having to try to remove a lot of excess nutrients.

i will take some new photo Sure ...
but some thing very very important we have very strong wind i tight up her and every thing fine...to when rain and Hail Started i move her after maybe 3/4 minute to under a Roof (but stale in outdoor)and she dose get direct sun light any more to when she is there
what i supposed to do? Help me

You are worried about continuing storms? If so you'll have to make a greenhouse type roof out of clear material or move indoors, or keep doing what you are doing and move her in and out of shelter.

I can't tell from the photos exactly how long your plant has left, but it won't be 9 more weeks I'm thinking. Some clear photos of the top buds would be good. Do you have sunny weather coming up?

I was wondering about the weather because if it's nice the plant can grow well to harvest. I don't know where you live- if winter is coming there, or rainy spring weather, then the harvest situation may be different.

Back
Top Bottom