Cannabis use and Autism, a insight in New Zealand

Schlachtschif

Hello

I am a person who currently resides in New Zealand who advocates for Cannabis as a means to mitigate the symptoms or problems associated Autism Spectrum Disorder, I would like to say Cannabis does a very good job at treating it too.

I currently attend a polytech or tertiary training establishment in Wellington doing a Bachelor in Information Technology and there are people with Autism Spectrum Disorder who attend the tertiary training establishment that i attend, some of them do use cannabis to help with learning and revision and to help social situations. Currently Cannabis is illegal in New Zealand and the only option they have is buying it off the gangs where the quality is questionable and the price can vary as well

In general cannabis is being covertly used by people who have autism who do attend tertiary traing establishments or universities in New Zealand

I'm in NZ and I grow at least 2 crops a year. I suffer from PTSD, depression, anxiety. My Dr. Recommended cannibis 4 yes ago and I haven't had anything but great results! Keep up the information coming.

Wow that's great Baker, I'm sure many people out there would wish for an enlightened doctor like yours. Yeah good info, altho the poster hasn't been around for a few years.

It was gutting to lose the referendum by just a couple of percent. Wow, how close we got. Quite a shitter that it failed, I'd rather cannabis over alcohol any day and it seems bloody rude for it to be illegal as aside from giving some mild euphoria (which I read a doctor as saying that isn't a bad thing in these times), it is also as you know very medicinal for many things. Have you done a grow journal at all? :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom