cfl

I have had success using this set up:

20140316_164645_-_Copy.jpg

two 23 watt bulbs and a large 85 watt bulb.
I try to keep them as close as possible.

- musshy

Are you running your lights 24/7? Either way, set your lights to 14/10. Remove the 85 watt bulb, Change one of your CFL's to 2700K and move them to 5" for the 23 watt bulbs. Chances are you are giving them too much light and water. Is that in pure rockwool as well? Your roots need to breath a little. Give us some more information on your grow style and we will be able to give you more exact info on what you can do to improve.

Are you running your lights 24/7? Either way, set your lights to 14/10. Remove the 85 watt bulb, Change one of your CFL's to 2700K and move them to 5" for the 23 watt bulbs. Chances are you are giving them too much light and water. Is that in pure rockwool as well? Your roots need to breath a little. Give us some more information on your grow style and we will be able to give you more exact info on what you can do to improve.

not sure if this was meant for me or not.
I am using grodan and a top feeding schedule ala the capn and s1ingblade and c526.
here is a shot seven days later and a topping.
20140323_124937_-_Copy.jpg

I am also vegging using the GLR light schedule.
check my grow journal out for a pic of a larger clone I have vegging in growdan also.

- musshy

IMHO, you need more bulbs. gman:peace:

seven days later and lst training........
20140331_124526_-_Copy.jpg

im pretty happy with the results of these three bulbs.

- musshy

I have a 125watt cfl blue spec light how high should I have it from my plant it 10 days old an only gt first 2 leaves any help please an when should I put it under my 600 watt mh light thanks again

Put your hand to the bulb and see how close you get to it before it feels hot. If it's hot to you it's hot to the plant. But get it as close as you can without burning it. Probably wait another week for 600. And make sure to give that some good distance. I don't use mh/hps so I'm not sure of distance from top

Ok mate thanks yea think might of had it little bit close think I tinghed it a little but can see the next little leafs coming through so hopefully all is well it my first time so not sure of all. Of it yet lol

Back
Top Bottom