CFL or LED?

johnw2269

Hi I was wondering, I use a hood with 8 23w cfls for growing in my 4x2 tent, this has done great for me but I just recently bought 3 300w Mars lights and plan on running 1 plant under 1 light so my question Is will I get better results with the Mars or stick with my CFL light. You can look at my pics of the CFL grown product to see it worked great. Plz help.

You should get more penetration with LED over most CFL setups. They both can grow killer bud.

3x300's should rock every inch of that 4x2.

Just try to keep your canopy even and the lights 12 to 18" off of it and you should get some nice yields out of it.

Good Luck!

You should get more penetration with LED over most CFL setups. They both can grow killer bud.

3x300's should rock every inch of that 4x2.

Just try to keep your canopy even and the lights 12 to 18" off of it and you should get some nice yields out of it.

Good Luck!

Thanks man I really really appriciate the reply, this has had me up in the air for a week now.. the again

How far should I have my less from my canopy, in seedling, veg and bloom? I usually run autos on an 18/6 light c schedule the whole way through.

Back
Top Bottom