Growroom "night" lamp

The light needs to be GREEN LIGHT. Not a green cover, or green paint. The green light has a specific wavelength, and I believe all those films and covers do, is tint the light, not alter the wavelength.

The easy way is don't bother with a green night lamp. It isn't needed. Just stay out of the grow room during lights out. This will minimize the risk for stressing your plants.

Very well! I mostly just needed the light when i was trying to get the heat right anyway. Hope i didn't mess my babies up. It's very early in bloom though so I might be lucky :)

Very well! I mostly just needed the light when i was trying to get the heat right anyway. Hope i didn't mess my babies up. It's very early in bloom though so I might be lucky :)

In Veg, they're a little more tolerant, but if you're in flower now you absolutely want to avoid opening those doors. This is a very critical time for them. I would suggest waiting until after this grow, then go ahead and get all your heat settings correct.

Okay. I'm still in the first week of bloom at least. Before i had them on 24/0. Today one of the crappy timers failed on me and i couldn't do anything about it until 4 hrs after the night should have started. Next daytime should be on schedule though right?
I really need to get higher quality timers.

Back
Top Bottom