SmokeSara I need your help!

Goldensack

Could you send me a PM i signed up for an account just to talk with you and get a little info on some lighting before i buy some of your LED's. so I dont have enough posts to send a PM yet.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for any help!!!

Ive read a good deal of posts about different LED lights and I am leaning towards getting a MarsII, I do have a couple questions if you dont mind.
I have a fairly small grow tent, 36"x36"x72". Could you tell me if I would be better off with a MarsII, or a Mars reflector unit. I have read that the MarsII will produce slightly more heat than the reflector unit does. But, I am not really worried about heat being an issue as I have a decent ventilation exhaust system.

IF you think the MarsII would be better for me, would you recommend the 400w unit or the 700w for the size space I have.
I dont mind investing more in a unit if it is a good one.
really I appreciate any info you can give me!

what do you think about mars units? obviously from the links in your sig you seem to like em lol.
Which would you pick for a 3x3 area, the MarsII700w or the Reflector144x5w? i like that the reflector is longer and has the switches for veg and flower. and isnt the reflector more watts than the 700? its less expensive.. im so torn dude, any help is appreciated.

I got my Mars units because I saw a lot of people with real good results. Also, the price was right. I started off with 2 400s to replace CFLs in 2 small grow areas. When I upgraded to 2 tents, I got the 900. I think it is a perfect size for my 3x3 tent. When I got my lights I liked the idea of better penetration with the 5w leds. Now with the Reflectors being upgraded, they have the same advantage. I thin you need to look as the space you want to cover. The 144x5 will cover a rectangular area while the 900 will cover a square. If you wanted to use reflectors, you might want to consider 4 48x3s. :peace:

High Goldensack, for your space, I would recommend you use our 900w mars II light, if heat is not a problem. BTW, our lights will also bne quite cool compare to HPS and HIDs, lol :cheesygrinsmiley: Feel free to order on our website. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom