Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Fuzzy Duck
  • 1 Post By JuicySoil
  • 1 Post By JuicySoil
  • 1 Post By Fuzzy Duck

Thread: HESI Nutrients

HESI Nutrients

Just wondering if any body use's Hesi nutrients... to which i have not spotted any recent journals using this particular product !

I looked at thier nutrient feeding chart but that just states X ml per litre of water & No EC info what so ever ?

I was looking to use these nutrients in a hempy bucket grow with hydroton pebbles.
    We are a culture fully immersed in the ideology that truth is what we see and what we hear. Yet we hire lawyers to manipulate truth, we hire PR and marketing firms to create truth, and we hire investigators and private detectives to uncover truth. The problem to which I am affected every day is truth in the cannabis industry.

Blog Entries

Re: HESI Nutrients

Hi Fuzzy Duck.
    I've used them with great succes
    I only use them in veg now tho. As I've running with hard water formulated nutrients for flowering.
    But I'd go with Hesi any day mate
    Itz clear I'll change, but I'll alwayz B the same!

Juicy's Sea Of Green inn'A Screen (current)

Juicy's completed grow-journals!

Quote Originally Posted by JuicySoil View Post
    Hi Fuzzy Duck.
    I've used them with great succes
    I only use them in veg now tho. As I've running with hard water formulated nutrients for flowering.
    But I'd go with Hesi any day mate

Cheers for the reply JuicySoil

Funny enough i live in hard water area myself is their any reason why you use different nutrients in flowering suited for hard water over the HESI ntrients ?
    We are a culture fully immersed in the ideology that truth is what we see and what we hear. Yet we hire lawyers to manipulate truth, we hire PR and marketing firms to create truth, and we hire investigators and private detectives to uncover truth. The problem to which I am affected every day is truth in the cannabis industry.

Blog Entries

Not really, I just saw those hardwater formulated nutes and wanted to try it out for the experience, and it performs great
    Hesi was my first nuteline to try, been over a few, and all i can say. Hesi ROCK
    Itz clear I'll change, but I'll alwayz B the same!

Juicy's Sea Of Green inn'A Screen (current)

Juicy's completed grow-journals!

Thank you for your replys, i will certianly source some HESI nutrients for a future grow later this year