Hello from Canada

Re: New Member Start Links

Hello Clark welcome to the community.

:welcome: Clark. We here at :420: are glad to see you. A great place to start look around for things that may interest you is New Member Start Links. This is a wonderful place to come to visit with friends and chat. There are a lot of friendly people willing to share knowledge about the wonders of cannabis and hemp and how to grow it. I hope that you have a great week my friend. :high-five: :peace:

Thanks alot.Winter's leaving up here.Still snow but not as much.I'm sure I'll enjoy this site and learn alot.Mostly interested in changing some of the laws in Canada.It's strange.I can get drunk,drive a car and wipe out an entire family.Then after a time I can get my licence back and do it all again.But don't get caught with that heathen weed you terrible person.Strange.

I feel there shouldnt be a law whether it is legal or illegal. It should just be. There are far to many laws. I feel if you do something and it will not agress or harm another individual it should be legal. Marijuana harms noone helps so many people and those who smoke it have been scientifically proven to be smarter have a better life and better health. Bureaucrats want control. They crave it and in order to do that they feel they need to pass more and more laws and did I forget to mention they are exempt from the very laws that they pass. Violence begets violence and for right now things can be done peacefully for if they end violently in the end it will be those bureaucrats who will be asking for forgiveness

The weather in Colorado is unusual all the time. That is just how it is here. 2 days ago I was out in my tee shirt in 72F weather with no snow in sight. A beautiful day. Then yesterday it was 25F and 2 inches of snow in the ground. Cold as heck. Today the snow is gone but still chilly out at 39F. If we don't like the weather all we have to do is wait an hour and it will change. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom