so sad

lookoveryours

my lights went out last night my beautful plant wilted in 30 degree temp in a mtter of 4 hrs
I lollipopped it about 90% looks ugly but still growing I Had already taken seven clones from her sure hope she makes it

my lights went out last night my beautful plant wilted in 30 degree temp in a mtter of 4 hrs
I lollipopped it about 90% looks ugly but still growing I Had already taken seven clones from her sure hope she makes it

That sucks man. I worry about that a lot as we lose power pretty easily during storms sometimes. I guess it's all a gamble.

Welcome to the site! There are tons of knowledgeable people here and all are very willing to help. Take some pics and post any issues in the FAQ section and you'll get some opinions pretty quick.

:welcome::passitleft:

i just bought a honda eu2000 generator. can run at 1600 constant. very little gas use. enough for a light, small heater. what did you do in that time frame? maybe you should have took her to a freinds. makes you want to say, "thankyousir, may i have another!?

Welcome! Are you in soil. What was the outside temp? If your running a hps or mh in 4 hours that should not have happened. And if it happens again no reason to go hacking at it right away give it some time to recover.

Back
Top Bottom