Hey guys need help (with pics)

aztecbuds

i am currently on my veg stage all my plants are doing fine besides one of them that decided to just flip
over night my baby looks ugly and sad and need some help on if i can and how to revive it :/,
as for temp is 74-84 with a hps 600w , humidity is around 30-50, air is constatly on them to strengthen them,
i just got done watering her like 3-2 days ago my ph level was between 6.4-6.8 and i looked at them yesterday at around 4 and they were good i came back like 3 hours later and walked into this :(

IMG_29442.jpg

You have to give more info. The plant looks good and green, so I am thinking it is just before lights off when the picture was taken. Or is it under watered. When did you water last? What kind of soil mix is that? What are you feeding how often. temps and humidity sound good. Is your fan blowing directly onto that plant? sorry for all the questions, and no its not too late. when your in flower it is far more detrimental to final yield when problems happen like this.

Thanks for the quick reply . And it's on 24/0 still I haven't switched to 12/12 yet waiting maybe a week or so before I switch I last watered it like two days ago this plant is on mg soil it's not good at all I might put it in a bigger container with happy frog soil but not sure yet.
And the soil did seem pretty dry but does it cause the plant to drop like that just by not being watered a couple days?
Also I used superthrive and it's looking good but for future reference what is the cause of this doesn't happen again .
Fan is directly on it but not strong air., I feed it every other watering so water feed water feed with fix farm
Nutes

Back
Top Bottom