nipper

:welcome: nipperNYCD to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

hi everone
am a smoker and a grower. live in the uk and work in construction. am hoping to chat and get help with new starin I am using at min.

Welcome nipper. Yeah there's a ton out there. We grow 23 Strains currently take a look at our garden. Also there is a seed,clone, strain thread in the grow room section

Thank dutty panty for reply just had look at your garden some good kit and some strains I have also been lookin at. Take it your not uk based ?.

No danger. If I cool with you and seem the states are more advance on the growing maybe it ok I keep in touch and ask question if I need too ?

Absolutely thats why I joined was to help. But recently I have learned some amazing things on here.
Two things that currently do directly to this site I'll be trying is docs high brix kit. As well as bud washing

Thank man. Have heard only good things about 420 and friend that have used it have come away with some good knowledge.
There is some many different brand of equipment hard to know what is the best. Hopefully 420 will keep me upto date. What is bud washing all about.

Back
Top Bottom