new irish member

downey

hey guys an gals just gettin bk into growing after a few years "away". from it "apparently its illegal here" who knew lol,,just finding my way around the site as im a bit retarded with technology lol anyway prob wrong place to be askin questions but hey ho, ive a few critical kush and a few pineapple chunk on the go about 5 weeks into flower,under 2 + 600 watt hps lights oh im using the scrog method ,in soil too,"my first time doing this" but the critical kush are way ahead in terms of development compared to the pineapple,,wrecking my head, anyone any experience with these strains pls ???? and ive put a pineapple mother aside for the next grow,half regretting it now tbh,but i was wondering are the pineapple any good for growing outdoors in the irish climate ???? ,and if not what strains would be ??
god i cant wait to go bk to what i know and love ie.hydro you can nearly watch them growing huh :)

thanks in advance guys loving the site and all the photos so far ,it will be a miracle if i manage to up load one lol

:welcome: downey to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

cheers guys thanks for the welcome really enjoying looking through both your links/journals im shite on computers and still nervous about even talkin about weed online not to mind posting pictures lol, was very active in growing a few years back "a little too active" the judge must have thought ha ha but ive never lost the bug for growing missed it so damn much but glad /nervous to be doing a litlle gardening again ,but i forgot how god damn slow soil is ,i used to do soil for personel use and hydro for say "other reasons" lol ,but even though its on a much smaller scale and slow ass soil im lovin getting my fingers sticky once more :)
stay safe guys

Welcome. Your in great hands with bateo and dan. I too grow under a few 600 watt hps lights.

As for your question some genes just grow quicker than others. Maybe post up some pics in the faq's thread.

cheers guys hoping to get better at this computer stuff hope this photo come out ok ,,here goes !
critical kush 5 weeks into flower
20150226_195609.jpg
20150226_195609.jpg

no mate not an auto ,never tried the autos, gonna get a polly tunnel but im wondering am i alright using and keepin them in pots for the whole life cycle , bigger the better ya ?
when you reckon i should start them and when should i have them outdoors ?
was thinking of starting them inside under flourecents try to keep the costs down " as this current grow is already dragging on a bit " would that be ok
oh and what strain would you reccomend
lots of questions i know but im glad to be talkin to a fellow paddy that knows how crazy our weather can be
cheers

mate id start them end of march , they harvest from seed from 60/90 days , im growing 3 strains at the mo , blue amnesia xxl , bubba cheese and lemon haze , have to say the lemon haze is my fav , the blue amnesia didnt like to be topped , threw out nanners , the bubba cheese is still early days

ill add some pictures of the lemon haze from emerald triangle seeds ( bought from herbies )

check my jorunal below , ( paddy goes auto for the winter )

this is about day 50/52 not 100 percent but defo in early 50s from they sprouted :)

P10606201.JPG
P10606211.JPG
P10606221.JPG
P10606221.JPG

what are nanners ??? hps would give u much denser buds than cfl though huh ,,im trying to get big yeilders so i can keep the plant count down ,,so any anwers to the above questions lol nice plants btw

really enjoyed lookin through that "paddy goes outo flower for the winter"
whats the yeild like from them though ????

nanners are when a plant gets stress and pollinates its self, grows a little banana shape pollen sack , some strains do it lots, near the end of flower you have to keep checking them , , theres a girl on here sweet sue , she grew with cfl did ok well more than ok , had some nice buds , made a real good soil though , thats the ticket , i will grab the link for you mate :)

Back
Top Bottom