Cancer survivor

mrg9987

Hello everyone this is my first post so please bear with me just little background about myself I had liver cancer in 2008 after 21 years of sobriety I knew that smoking marijuana was going to be the thing that was going to save my life eight years later I'm cancer free to the point where that even lowered my antirejection medicine took me off other medicine .doctors told me that if they didn't know I had a transplant that my body shows no signs of it whatsoever,now they want to start me on some medicine which would require me to stop smoking marijuana for three months but honestly since I'm doing so well from smoking marijuana I'm almost afraid to stop not sure what the right decision is but it's not easy one either way. So I guess what I'm trying to find out if there are any other cancer survivors out there that smoke marijuana and their doctors of suggested to stop for a while but at the same time you know it's the marijuana that's helping you what did you do so thanks for any feedback I can get

Mrg9987, welcome to 420 Magazine!

You have an amazing story and I'm thrilled to hear that you're on the right road to recovery. I don't personally know anyone in a similar position as yourself. However, this magazine is full of incredible people with unique situations. I'm sure your questions can be answered here.
I suggest you post your question here.

Frequently Asked Questions

At the bottom of the page it says "Post New Thread" similar to this page. There are a number of people that follow this area that can answer your question properly.

I hope you find everything you're looking for! I look forward to seeing you around!

Hi mrg9987!
Please copy your first post also into MEDICAL MARIJUANA/Medical Marijuana Treatment/Cancer healing. I visited this "Introduce yourself place" first time today! Never noticed it's existing. Your story is great, and that is the place where it would be read, you can share with more people.
I would say you need preventive maintenance tack every day. Tacking is described in detail in other forums by Motoco420 and others.
I do not know, how to make a link, but the info is there: MEDICAL MARIJUANA/Methods of Medication/Cannabis Oil/Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method.

Back
Top Bottom