Puff, puff, pass

Manalani

As a registered medical marijuana patient and caregiver, I am glad to be able to read the posts and have access to other like minded individuals. I am also a breast cancer survivor for almost eight years, so I enjoy high THC and CBD strains. I feel blessed to see marijuana legalized in my lifetime, it is afterall an herb, not a drug!:peace::Namaste:

As a registered medical marijuana patient and caregiver, I am glad to be able to read the posts and have access to other like minded individuals. I am also a breast cancer survivor for almost eight years, so I enjoy high THC and CBD strains. I feel blessed to see marijuana legalized in my lifetime, it is afterall an herb, not a drug!:peace::Namaste:

:welcome: Manalani! Great to have you here. Awesome that you're a survivor :cheer: There are a great bunch of people here... lots of work to legalize from what I've seen. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Good Luck. :peace:

Hi Manalani and welcome to the 420 community. Power to you on your survival!! I'm also grateful like you to see sensible and manageable cannabis laws coming to fruition. I'm from Alaska and we just legalized it. Can't wait to grow my first legal cannabis outside this spring. See you around 420! Cheers

:welcome: I'm a medical marijuana patient to just my state doesn't agree lol. I'm all smiles on the drug reform happening two woohoo :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom