Just got here - Waiting on some new beans

WasabiBuddha

:high-five::lot-o-toke:

Sup Guys! I had a grow about a month ago, simple set up 48 * 48 * 80 VivoSun Grow Tent. 2 MarsHydro 300w, a box fan, ordered a humidifier a little while ago, obviously going to be getting a intake fan if I must, FoxFarm Ocean Forest, Seed Den, Heating Mat.....the whole shabang

I tried last time with 3 plants, just some bag seed, after an intense veg cycle, and 6 days into flower...all 3 became males....all 3 got clipped....all 3 made me so sad.

I had I think either a nute lockout from a early watering (soil was dry on top but had weight and moist under about an inch) and added 2 tablespoon of molasses per gallon per plant....but I also misted it with a hydrogen peroxide mist ( 25 hydrogen / 75 h20 ph 6.3 ish) ....the lights were mighty close (still had a closet grow at the time) and the leaves were messssssed up after 4 days. Could had been light burn, could have been nute lock, but for sure was over watered. I learned a lot from the grow, and decided to step it up and throw away the bag seed.

I found NirvanaShop and ordered me a set of Fem Master Kush with 10 freebies...2 days later White Rhino was on sale, so ordered 10 Reg and another 10 freebies. I'll post some pics and keep y'all updated. Feels good to be part of the Growers Circle now, welcome me in guys ! lol :)

Back
Top Bottom