Hello from Spain!

kris628

Hi everyone, how are ya?

I'm from the UK but living in Spain and I've recently decided to venture into growing my own with some AF seeds.

Look forward to speaking with you all!

K

Hi everyone, 3 days ago I planted some Killer Kush Autos. Here in Spain it's very hot and dry.

I flushed the soil before putting the seeds in, did everything I was supposed to do.

At the moment, there isn't any action as all. Shall I be a little more patient? Or any advice would be nice.

Cheers

Kris

Hi & :welcome: to :420: Grow Chat. I'm Don from Ontario Canada. I'm 53yrs Young & Over 35 of said years I've been around Both Indoor-
- & Outdoor Grows. However, UNTIL These past 5 years have I Had NO Hands ON Experience Growing. "No Worries Though" -
- I've Truly Put in the Hours & Weeks to Get Where I Am Today In Knowledge & Hands On Experience & since I'm Fortunate -
- In the sense I Have a Medical Marijuana Card & Either Way It's Legal Here In Canada Now. Unless your Growing More than-
- 20 or so plants Illegally They won't even knock on your door to check you out. Even if they Get an anonymous call. LMAO.
- Bottom line here Brother. "If you'd Like Help with anything Grow Related I'm here for you to Interrogate Eh! LOL.
- Seriously I'm Happy to Help & Even Curious as to How It will turn out myself. Here Are A Few Pics of my current Grow
IMG_43259.JPG
IMG_43037.JPG
IMG_42715.JPG
IMG_402212.JPG
IMG_343916.JPG
IMG_333911.JPG

Hi, how are you?

Your plants look amazing. I planted 4 seeds last Friday and I'm still waiting. Although, 1 of the plants the seed casing has been pushed up to the top. I think I have to be more patient.

Any advice would be great.

Cheers

K

Welcome kris628!

This place is super awesome, there is seriously an answer to any question there is about Cannabis. People on here are more than happy to help and love to do so.

Happy growing! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom