My first post after reading a million first!

swollen420

It's late and I decided to make a quick intro post as I couldn't sleep and have been putting it off. First let me say how much of a resource and help this site is!

I started growing a few years ago for my partners health and found this forum a couple months ago and have not looked back!

I only grow 2 plants at a time and really "baby" them. Soil is all i know so far and have only ever used led lights.

I soak up as much information as I can on this forum and try to help when I can as I know I appreciate it. I spend way too much time reading grow journals and testing new techniques haha.

Anyhow I am always looking for grow buddies, new strains, new tips and techniques, etc.

I was just telling my partner this morning that someday I would love to be member of the month or win nug or plant of the month. Growing is way more than the end product to me as I feel I get even more from the actual growing phase as it is very relaxing and makes me go to a happy place I guess is how I would word it. Someday!

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you all.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Maybe a nug pic will get more hellos :)
420-magazine-mobile1813802833.jpg

I hear what you're saying about growing. The end product is great but I have a blast playing with my plants, trying different techniques and such. I really find it fun and relaxing and that's a good thing for me lol

Welcome, I've been growing for a little while now and I like to grow 4 plants under a SCROG in a 4x4 tent with LEDs, like you I've been a ghost for years.

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We have very similar setups. I probably veg way longer than most here but I'm in no rush.

I used a scrog for veg and remove itin flower after they stop stretching. Better mobility for seed grows is always a good thing when the shit hits the fan in flower

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you ever scrog autos?

I despise autoflowers, they're to much of a hit and miss with yield for me, an ounce one time, a quarter ounce the next. I have a bunch of auto seeds that I picked up to try, but it ends up costing me more to grow them.

I despise autoflowers, they're to much of a hit and miss with yield for me, an ounce one time, a quarter ounce the next. I have a bunch of auto seeds that I picked up to try, but it ends up costing me more to grow them.

This is my first attempt at growing period I started with autos to to see I just topped one of my purple hazes to see if will grow and increase yield since they are on a time restriction hoping for the best next grow will be all photo mm and mango sapphire

Back
Top Bottom