Indicas LED Garden

JimmyIndy

With all the Testing and Design/Development over now with CXB200/Vero240 and Market release. Now I can get back to doing what I love most growing cannabis in Coco/Perlite. I will just start this grow journal from were I am at now and that's 4 HSO Blue Dreams under the CXB200 3000K/Vero240 4000K fixtures. They've been vegged 30days topped/tied and will be grown in a 2ft7in x 4ft9in area with 440watts High Powered COBs. Spacing the COBs evenly is what Ive found to be best approach over the larger/Higher wattage fixtures.
Plants are fed from a Custom Pure Blend Pro Coco Program and Defoliation is done all way thru flower after Transition. Fixtures are dimmable from 10% to 100% and I like to see my buds glow.I hope every one likes the garden and if anyone needs anything just ask.
Seeds are soaked for 24hrs then into Rapid Rooters and under the Osrams 451s/660s for 10days then on to selection. I primarily use Humboldt Seed Org, Emerald Triangle, DNA/RP Fems.
Lights On Temperature 77 to 82 degrees
Lights Off Temperature 68 to 72 degrees
6inch Passive Intake with MaxFan/PreshFilter Exhaust and Control Temps with 3speed Control and Heater set for Lights Off Temps
3000K = HPS Flower
4000K= HPS/MH Full Cycle
IMG_119329.JPG

Seedlings Love the Osram Oslon SSL80 660s
IMG_146428.JPG

IMG_194919.JPG

Started with the 8 for selection
IMG_203520.JPG

Then there was 4

I could learn a lot from you! love the bud pics. Im running 360 watt draw with my two led panels glad to see that amazing results are possible with low wattage LEDS. Inspiring! will keep checking in periodically to make myself jealous and give myself future growing goals :)
Peace and love
Stop by any time. I like helping out anyway I can so if ya have any questions just ask.
What type area your 360watt in and whats the case size?
Higher efficiency Emitters/Drivers are always the way to go. Cost little more up front but over the Life span its the way to go. The COBs are very easy for growers to service/upgrade using basic handtools and that a big bonus

g'day Jimmy,

are you using Osram ZELION HL® 3x2 LED Grow Light Fixture?

:nicethread:
Yes 2x2 and 3x2.
GEDC3934.JPG

Last Flower Run with Osram with Moxie Lemon Og
If ya need promo OSRAM @ dlplampsource. They are the exclusive distributor for Osram on these. The OSLON SSL80s are TopBin and best mono (451s/660s)available for Horticultural purposes.IP65 wet location rated and Factory Osram/Sylvania Warranty

Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana in Coco/Topped/Tied Flowered with 430watts Purple Light with added UV/IR
GEDC26482.JPG

Emerald Mountain 707Truthband in Coco/Topped/Tied Flowered with 150watts Cree XTE/XPE
IMG_20150601_120705_2_.jpg

All Grown During LED testing over the last 18months and every plant grown during that time is fully documented thru the cycle
:thumb:
Treat your Coco like Hydro.

Back
Top Bottom