Ricky W's Indoor Perpetual L.E.D. Garden

RickyW

whats up 420mag'rs. i previously had a covert led grow. im livin in a more forward thinking state now and have since got my cultivation license. i dont have much right now except for a few c99 and purps clones. ill post pictures as soon as i get that privilege.

i currently have 3 4' sunblaze t5s in my veg room and 4 350 w led models in my flower room.

temp and humidity in the veg room range from 68-74 deg f and 50-60%

temp and humidity in the flower room range from 69-88 deg f and 25-35%

im looking to pickup some new strains. ive been trying to get my hands on some super lemon haze (non-fem) but cant seem to find it online if anyone knows a reputable company. also considering growing god bud and headband

01308.jpg

03109.jpg

02109.jpg

well i finally got my a$$ to the tutorial section and realized im just an idiot. but that new camera icon for embedding pix is awesome

seedlings r about 10 days old and the bigger plant is about 17 days old. she made the 3 day road trip with me as an itty bitty clone through 9 states and 1 border patrol checkpoint complete with dogs. nonetheless it will take some time to get my garden back in full swing

the 2 front seedlings are purps and the back 3 are c99

just tryn to spice things up a bit.

these pix are from my last grow. 9 plants yielded 1 and 3/4 lbs. this is a 80% sativa dominated plant btw 8 weeks in veg. with this lst technique on avg im able to get approx 10 gs dry per cola with usually 9 colas of medical quality per plant. i was using 1160 w of leds on this grow so with my dry weight it was .698 g per watt.

helpful comments are welcome im still no pro.

c99 | rotten fruit pheno
04106.jpg

harvest day
05106.jpg

lst technique
06104.jpg

pre trim
07103.jpg

trimmed
08103.jpg

dried and cured
09102.jpg

Garden Update:

all the seedlings are in the 5th week. i will be transferring them to the flower room next week some time after i take some clones. i just starting using nutes for the seedlings today after 2 weeks of being in new soil.

c99 | rotten fruit pheno
10256.jpg

c99 seedlings (the slower growing c99 seedling to the left has 3 branches per node)
11704.jpg

mendo purps
12255.jpg

Garden update:

i moved the 6 gals into the flower room over the last week. after they stretch ill do some trimming so i can reduce my popcorn bud and use the energy for the big buds.

flower room
16147.jpg

c99 | rotten fruit
15150.jpg

3 c99 | pheno to be dermined
13190.jpg

2 mendo purps

14168.jpg

thanks jon. glad to have a few folks on board. and btw i love trailer park boys, ive seen every episode 10 times, plus i saw them guys do their live show a few years back. or maybe your flag is just a gag lol ;)

thanks for the rep points dr dread!

been away for a bit, but ill post an update soon. btw the purps i bought from bcbuddepot? all 12 of the seeds have hermied out now. i emailed bcbud 2 weeks ago, still havent gotten a response. dont buy seeds from bcbuddepot!

It was a Damn samsquanch that left your grow room door open Ricky! I'm Telling you a samsquanch! I just know it! lol
Sorry for your herm's man I'm growing some purps out right now but I don't know what vender they came from found a seed out of an ounce I bought and so far so good with them. I'm a big TPB fan too as if you could not tell! lol Subbed if you don't mind the green bastard following along!

actually, this is the 3rd time over 6 months i tried to flower these purp genetics from bcbud and my 2nd grow room. everytime the same thing. def no light leaks. buyer beware, i paid 150 for crap. plus each time the other girls never skipped a beat.

and no welcome gittergreen, the more the merrier!

garden update:

so i got 4 left in the flower room. the oldest plant is 4 weeks into flower and the other 3 are 3 weeks weeks in. i promise better pictures next time. ive been buzy as hell, but i will stop using my phone and use better lighting. enjoy

c99 | rotten fruit
2012-12-11_10-26-50_262.jpg

c99 | rotten fruit
2012-12-11_10-28-10_866.jpg

c99| rotten fruit
2012-12-11_10-31-23_904.jpg

c99 | unknown
2012-12-11_10-26-59_77.jpg

c99 | unknown
2012-12-11_10-27-09_344.jpg

c99 | unknown
2012-12-11_10-27-14_633.jpg

Very nice update ricky your plants look very frosty! Did you find any male flowers on your purps or did you just get a surprise seed in a few buds? My mother purp's showed no signs of male flowers that I could find but I have found a few seeds in her. She was bloomed outdoors and I had some bagseed plants about a 1/4 mile from her and one of them hermied so I am not sure if it was pollinated by the bagseed or if she produced a male flower that I may have missed I hope it was the prior because I have a lot of time and money invested in my 10 plant scrog I got going on now!

She was bloomed outdoors and I had some bagseed plants about a 1/4 mile from her and one of them hermied so I am not sure if it was pollinated by the bagseed or if she produced a male flower that I may have missed

gb, u just saved me bro! i planted the hermies outside to let them produce seeds and the pollen sacs were just starting to burst. only 20 ft and around the corner from my ac intake units!! i just got out of the shower. i went and cut them down, threw my clothes in the wash and showered.

im confused about the hermies tho. they def had female preflower pistils before the flower room, but after flowering for 3 weeks they look all male. there are no buds at all, just pollen sacs. fckd genetics i guess. they wer femmed seeds which i have for while now not been a fan of. the other 2 times i grew these seeds, i cut them down as soon as i saw pollen sacs which was like a week into flower. this is the first time i am seeing these effed genetics grown out a bit on a 12 hr light cycle. 12 femmed seeds, all basically males? bs

gb, u just saved me bro! i planted the hermies outside to let them produce seeds and the pollen sacs were just starting to burst. only 20 ft and around the corner from my ac intake units!! i just got out of the shower. i went and cut them down, threw my clothes in the wash and showered.

im confused about the hermies tho. they def had female preflower pistils before the flower room, but after flowering for 3 weeks they look all male. there are no buds at all, just pollen sacs. fckd genetics i guess. they wer femmed seeds which i have for while now not been a fan of. the other 2 times i grew these seeds, i cut them down as soon as i saw pollen sacs which was like a week into flower. this is the first time i am seeing these effed genetics grown out a bit on a 12 hr light cycle. 12 femmed seeds, all basically males? bs

Glad to help! lol somebody just private messaged me about curing and reminded me I had left my jars opened lol! karma huh?
There have been several other growers complaining about fem beans I think when I make my next order they will be reg's less chance of herm's.

Back
Top Bottom