Indoor garage cabinet, white melamine
Fox Farm Ocean in 3 gallon Smart Pots
Hydrofarm T5 2' 4 bulb 24w
74-77 deg F cabinet temps
34-38% RH
Transplanted to pots on 4/1
watered with RO H2o and GH Root Starter
24 hour light 3" from tops

This is my first grow and from what I can see, they look pretty good.

Not sure when and how much to water at this point.

I am thinking of doing some LST and/or SCROG with these

thanks for looking, Ill do my best to keep current on the grow progress.
Photo1_2_5.jpg

Photo1_1_1.jpg

Day 9 of veg
Watered and fed Saturday with 1/2 strength BPN Elite 3 part and RO water 6.0 PH
Added a small fan to cabinet and noticed the RH and Temp increased to 56% and 76 F
24/0 light

Check em out
Photo1_6_3.jpg

Photo1_4_4.jpg

Photo1_3_3.jpg

Photo1_5_4.jpg

The plant is looking good CharlieBrown!

Some suggestions. The RH is too low if you can raise it up a bit to 50-60% it can help them grow effectively (have a read). Give your plant some rest by introducing the dark period. Switch the 24hrs on to 18on - 6off. There is also a secret vegetative light cycle that will benefit your plant. It is called Gas Lantern Routine cycle, basically on for 12hrs, off for 5.5, on for 1, and off for 5.5 and repeat. It works and does not induce flowering even though it uses 12/12 cycle with 1hr between darkness.

Other then that everything looks great, can't wait for the bud and trichome development. Subbed!

The plant is looking good CharlieBrown!

Some suggestions. The RH is too low if you can raise it up a bit to 50-60% it can help them grow effectively (have a read). Give your plant some rest by introducing the dark period. Switch the 24hrs on to 18on - 6off. There is also a secret vegetative light cycle that will benefit your plant. It is called Gas Lantern Routine cycle, basically on for 12hrs, off for 5.5, on for 1, and off for 5.5 and repeat. It works and does not induce flowering even though it uses 12/12 cycle with 1hr between darkness.

Other then that everything looks great, can't wait for the bud and trichome development. Subbed!

Thank you Twelve12

The RH is at 56 temps at 82 F
Just moving the fan around the cabinet really affects the RH and temps
I'm thinking of adding an air intake for better airflow
the grow looks good to me

Day 17 of Veg
Watered with BPN Elite 3 part 1075 ppm, PH 6.0
52% humidity, 75-79 deg F
24 hours light

I went 5 days between watering, noticed some yellowing and some brown on the older fan leaves since the last watering. See the first photos. Any ideas?

The last two photos are after the most recent watering and the plants seem to have perked up and grown noticeably.

Photo1_13_1.jpg

Photo1_14_.jpg

Photo1_15_.jpg

Photo1_16_.jpg

Photo1_17_.jpg

Photo1_18_.jpg

Looking great like last time. Only thing I could suggest is keeping your pH between 6.3-6.8 since your soil. :) unless the yellowing gets worse then I wouldn't worry to much. Is it progressive or has it stopped?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom