Second Grow Hydropnics 90W UFO and a T5

Hey Warbux79,
Thanks for the comment on the screen i couldnt figure out how to do it at first then i decided to use pvc piping and tape lol, I seen what you were talking about in the third pic i double checked because it scared me it's nothing just the angle of the camra at that shot.

Hey Warbux79,
Thanks for the comment on the screen i couldnt figure out how to do it at first then i decided to use pvc piping and tape lol, I seen what you were talking about in the third pic i double checked because it scared me it's nothing just the angle of the camra at that shot.

I kinda figured thats all it was but with that moondust crap you never know. Glad to hear everything is doing good. Did you guys get nutes yet?

No we didnt get nute's yet moneys been tight, we still have some for veg stage so till we get some more they will stay in veg.lol

Yeah i wasnt going to, I am hoping to get some new nute's for them and some supliments for the flowering stage.

Sorry it took me so long, here are new pics of the girls:) I have ordered new nutes to for flowering them:) hope the difference in size makes up for the lack of pics lol:)
plants_082.jpg

plants_081.jpg

plants_080.jpg

plants_079.jpg

plants_078.jpg

Your plants look great!

I have one quick question for you...

I'm doing my first indoor grow right now from seed and everything that comes up freaks me out, makes me question my knowledge, and makes me know for sure that I'm subjecting my plants to a slow painful death at my unskilled hands.

My current freakout happens to be something that I see in your plants right now (my plants are li'l bushes too) and that is the lower leaves sagging and probably dying off.

Is that normal?

These are just the early fan leaves. All of the ends where the budsites will eventually appear look great, and the tops all look amazing.

I'm just looking for reassurance.

Thanks for letting me hijack for a second!

Why use the screen? I am growing out of a light coffin 10 f32t8 6500 and 1 150 watt high pressure sodium in three bins with ebb & flow have 9 plants left out of 18 males don't you know. I am useing fishing wieghts on wire to down train what is left into the voids filling nicely on third week of 12/12.
Is using the screen easer?

wow bro they are getting to be lil monsters! What nutes did you order? I dont see where you have leaves falling off. Can you post some pics of it?

What I was getting at by saying that was if you look in the first and last photos that he posted yesterday, there are some lower leaves that are starting to point down and yellow.

I had forgotten (in my own grow) that this is a natural process and thought that I was effing up my plants. :smokin:

I don't know if it's bad form to post a link to a grow journal on another site, EDIT... I guess it is. I knew about GC before I knew about this great place!

What I was getting at by saying that was if you look in the first and last photos that he posted yesterday, there are some lower leaves that are starting to point down and yellow.

I had forgotten (in my own grow) that this is a natural process and thought that I was effing up my plants. :smokin:

I don't know if it's bad form to post a link to a grow journal on another site, but if not, you can find mine here.

I think it may be a trick of the camera. During Veg you shouldnt see leaves dying off. You should edit that link out. You could post a journal here if you want.

Sorry it's been a while i dont have any dieing leafs really iv had 1-3 fall off because of me messing with them but nothing else i was using the screen because i was going to do a scrog for this grow but i didnt like how it was coming out so i pulled it out and let them straighten out. i also have a few new pics i will be posting in like 5 min's lol nice looking plants besides one i almost killed lol.

Here's the new pics for you guy's:) hope you like:) I am also now using micro, grow, bloom as nutes and carbo load.
ww47.JPG

ww215.JPG

ww118.JPG

Have some white widows growing now. The mother plant is so big ( 3.5 ft tall ) that we put small xmas balls on it and a garlen. Have made three grows this far and the w/w has been the most pototent one yet. LA Con is also a good one. Small plant but lots of buds.

i still have them on a light cycle of 24/7 so there still veging im hoping to start flowering within the nest day or 2, Cant wait to try the ww:)

Back
Top Bottom