Second Grow Hydropnics 90W UFO and a T5

Ranlom1

This is our second grow, In this grow we have Black berry, White widow, Pinnapple Express, and Thia Shunk Bud. We are hoping to do alot better this grow as our last grow ended for the worst. We are using a T5 with 3 2' 24 watt 6500K and 1 2' 24 watt 3000K, They are in your standered 5-8 gallon contanier with 2 12" air stone's and 1 1" running of a 50gallon and a 90gallon air pump. We have been using moondust for nute's and clonex as a foliar, The ppm's are kept about 550 as of right now ph has been maintained at 5.5-5.9 temps of water in rez as stay around 22c. We will be adding a 90w UFO to the grow and changing 2 of the 2' 24w 6500K to 2 2' 24w 3000K bulbs when we turn them to 12/12 for flowering right now they are on 24/7. I have kept a humidafier in with them because i ready it's good to keep the humidity up for veging plant's:) They range from 2 weeks old to 3-4 weeks old the bigger plant WW is 3-4weeks and the rest are around 2 weeks they are still in veg. Welp that about sum's it up for now if you have any advice please feal free to share because im no pro:cool:
ww214.JPG

ww117.JPG

ww45.JPG

Thanks For Looking,
Feal free to Share Any Advice you may have.

Did ya germ that at different times? I've got some G-13 Labs PX sitting here that Im going to grow my next grow, so im interested in this one fa sho :cheer:

OK i will figure that out today:) Thanks for the tip:) and im going to be using the white widow as a mother plant so im hoping to have some nice bud's this grow.

That White Widow is Bushy like my White Rhinos and Auroras that I've got growing now. Not sure how the SCROG is gonna work if they have zero stretch and are growing like little tanks. lol!

Looking forward to this grow!

Im hoping to scrog this grow but i donno how to do it, also i donno how to take clones need to do some research:) and i also need a humide place to keep them so they dont die.

Thanks for the tip warbux,

Today i added the 90w ufo and put them in a bigger container so the roots have more room and dont get all tangled, I also added a scrog screen and 4 CFL's, i will add pics tomarrow of the new setup/plant's :)

The plants from the other grow? They werent doing to good so i took them out, I have made this grow my project now and will hopfully do alot better:)

I didnt really get anything outa it i dont think it's even smokable. But i know a little more about growing so im hoping with how much nicer this grow is looking already ill have some nice buds i just toped them this morning:)

Here's a pic of the whole setup i forgot to put it on let me know what you think everyone:)Also tonight i will be added 2 diy co2 generators
pnt41.JPG

Nice screen. They are starting to get hella bushy man. On the very first pic at the bottom of the plant it looks like the leaves are yellowing. Is it just the camera angle or is it a N def?

I am thinking about getting rid of mine too. I dont think any of that bud is going to be smokable either. I made some killer hash today.

Back
Top Bottom