90w ufo led

deszczpada

Hello everybody !!
I want to start my first homegrown and I need some imformation about the 90W UFO LED lamp . I want to put it in growbox 1,5m x 1,5m on hydroponic system how many plant I can grow inside it's 10 possible??
Thanks for help :tokin:

Not much light for the space.

Guy witch selling those lamps said to me some people grow under this lamp on 4 m2 of space can be true?
in a word, no.
He is there to make the sale on leds, not smoke the product you grow.

I have 2 (top of the line, in my opinion) 90w UFOs in a 3'x2' (.9m x .6m) space,
They did fine in early vegetation for 4 small plants, but the 180w of LED wasn't quite enough once they hit maturity. I ended up adding supplemental CFLs, then an additional 140w LED at 12/12.

The space you are speaking of is huge in comparison, I wouldn't go less than 600W (as in 2 x 300w lights). Take a look at Irishboy's latest grow, I think he was working with a similar space as yours.

A good starting point is the LED providers listed in the 420 sponsor section. Many successful grows have been had with their lights.

There is no way with 10 plants on a 90w UFO you need around 4 x UFOs with a good few CFLs as well plus you would have to add an extra week or 2 in flowering due to them being a bit slower than HiD at budding, I use a 90w UFO but only for seedlings and veg stage but never bother with any more than four plants under one 90w UFO for veg I only use it to save on electric bill due to veg stage being longest time lights are on, for 10 plants you need a 2 x 300w or 1 x 600w LED with maybe a few CFLs.

in a word, no.
He is there to make the sale on leds, not smoke the product you grow.

Classic

you could do 10 plants with 90w ufo if you keep them around 2" tall.lol.. no for real dont waist ur time. ive been their and done it, the 120 degree leds are no good, go with only 90 degree leds and at least 180w. not to be mean but most UFO style leds dont work good. ive learn the hard way. either get a 600w HPS or 600w of leds. the less light you have the smaller the foot print the smaller you have to keep ur plants the smaller the yield.

Back
Top Bottom