Help - New grower - Don't know much

Trip420

Hello i'm new to growing i recently got a 48x24x60 tent and want to start growing 3-4 plants under my Mars ll 400w LED light. But right now i only have a 90w LED ufo and for some reason either i over watered or somthing ill post pics.
2015-08-21_10_36_37.jpg
2015-08-21_10_36_13.jpg
I DONT HAVE MARS ll 400W yet getting it today! and inline fan!

Thanks i have bought a box of "General Organics Go Box" it has 16oz BioThrive Grow
- 16oz BioThrive Bloom
- 8oz CaMg+
- 8oz BioRoot
- 8oz BioWeed
- 8oz BioBud
- 8oz BioMarine
- 8oz Diamond Black
So should i give that plant a teaspoon of BioThirve Grow. . . ? THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT zBRiCKz

I'm personally unaware of the steps for biothrive.

There should be 3 numbers on the front 0-0-0, this is nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium. For young plants that are vegetating, you want high nitrogen. Your best bet will be to read the directions on the bottles and start your plants on about 1/4 dosage. So if it calls for a tsp, use 1/4th of a tsp.

You'll probably feed them once to two times a week in between regular watering. So like day 1 will be pure water, day 2 nothing, day 3 water with nutrients added, day 4 nothing, day 5 pure water and so on so forth.

Pay close attention during this time to make sure you're not over feeding or under feeding. If the plant looks green and healthy then you're doing it right, if it starts looking worse, take a few photos and let us know. We'll get you squared away bud.

Try googling your nutrient products too, there may be a home made schedule for cannabis somewhere that someone's made

Thanks zBRiCKz there is a whole stage on the back of my organic nutrients box telling me from week 1-10 ill post pics (pic might not be that great)
Screen-Shot-2014-01-18-at-6_49_28-PM.png
. Also going to watch "Jorge Cervantes grow video"

Yeah i'm just going to do 1/4th of teaspoon of biothrive to see what happens thanks again zBRiCKz ill keep updating if things get better or worse.:thumb:

Awesome man sounds good!

Since its your first grow like me, you should make a grow journal! There's a sub forum on "the grow room" specifically for grow journals. They're great cause people will watch you as you grow and give advice and even learn things from seeing your updates.

I got my first 2 seedlings just sprouted last night. I'm so stoked! Here's my journal.. Brick Pops His Cherry - CFL

Can you stick it out in the sunlight for awhile during the day?

I built a box that had glass covers on it and the plants I had like that recovered real fast. Just a thought.

Alright man thanks at this point right now its getting worse. . but the other one i have looks great cant post pics don't have my cell with me. Right now hows the 2 seedlings going zBRiCKz..?

Alright man thanks at this point right now its getting worse. . but the other one i have looks great cant post pics don't have my cell with me. Right now hows the 2 seedlings going zBRiCKz..?

Group selfie!
image30817.jpg

Shoreline - she finally decided to pop out and say hello! She's looking a bit uncomfortable with all the movement early in life. Her grower just couldn't contain his excitement. But she's definitely improved tenfold since yesterday.
image30819.jpg

DJs Gold - not much to say about this lady, she's looking great! Her first true leaves are looking marvelous up close. Very thick and green.
image30820.jpg

Nirvana White Castle - this little cutie showed herself before her sister. She's looking great too! Only day 5 for her and the next.
image30821.jpg

OG Kush Autoflower - the last of the 4 to pop up but healthy nonetheless. She's ok day 5 with the WC.
image30822.jpg

All in all they're coming along smoothly, can't wait to see how great they look in a few weeks!

Nice zBRiCKz the girls are looking good just wanted to let everyone know that my black indica girls are getting better since the last post ill post pic thanks everyone for helping me figure out what was wrong i changed the soil now i have soil that feeds my plants and they are looking better already in 1 week.
2015-09-05_09_40_01.jpg
2015-09-05_09_39_46.jpg

Back
Top Bottom