LED Grow Lights

Trip420

Hello everyone i'm new to this site and my question is i want to buy good LED grow lights that are good for growing 3-4 plants in small 48x24x60 grow tent. Right now i only have 1 90w ufo and its good for starting the seedling but i want a better LED that will grow my plants from start to harvest. I also live in Canada so if there is any good LED light company's let me know thanks. I've been looking at the mars 2 400w LED but I'm still not sure yet also looked at the Apollo 300w Led grow light but looks a bit cheap i want to know what you guys use that have had decent harvest with LED's i wish i could use HPS but electricity bill kills and plus the heat thos lights give off not cool lol :thanks:

I own a mars 2 400w and like it and many other LED's

Two of those would give you a good footprint for your tent and light it very well.

Myself I would not buy anything less then that if I wanted to grow that whole tent.

There are many choices if your willing to pay more then those cost.

Hello everyone i'm new to this site and my question is i want to buy good LED grow lights that are good for growing 3-4 plants in small 48x24x60 grow tent. Right now i only have 1 90w ufo and its good for starting the seedling but i want a better LED that will grow my plants from start to harvest. I also live in Canada so if there is any good LED light company's let me know thanks. I've been looking at the mars 2 400w LED but I'm still not sure yet also looked at the Apollo 300w Led grow light but looks a bit cheap i want to know what you guys use that have had decent harvest with LED's i wish i could use HPS but electricity bill kills and plus the heat thos lights give off not cool lol :thanks:

I suggest getting the 144x5w Mars reflector series (they upgraded the 3w chips to 5w chips) as it is 33 inches long x 10 inches wide which would fit perfectly into your 2x4 grow area.

I am suggesting this as I am growing in a 2x4 area as well and would love those lights in my grow cabinet.

I bought my lights before I knew about the 33" reflector series.. I am using 2 Mars 100x3w in it ...

The good thing is they work great

sept_2015_006.JPG

Two days shy of 3 weeks when pic was taken

Back
Top Bottom