LED Lighting Company

leebee77

Hi Everyone, I have been looking for a long time now and have my first grow behind me now. I had trouble keep my temps under control with my 400w HID Light (400w MH Ballast with conversion bulb). So I am looking at LED lighting and wanted to know has anyone compared the GS LED "Grow Stealth LED" 600W Quantum LED Grow Light -VS- Advanced LED Lights? I do believe that they are both sponsors here. I get so confused with all the light spectrum information and the penetration levels. I want to make sure I get a good light and I do not waste money and buy a less productive product.
Thank you

:roorrip:

leebee,
I have the Advanced lights going in my grow. There are great things about both companies. I am partial to the Advanced lights. Check out my grow and Jozo's grow. Jozo is using the GSL. We both have lights from a former sponsor (funny, neither of us are using them right now).

If heat is an issue, you may want to take a closer look at the Advanced lights, there 360 has the same number of chips as the GSL 600 (288 3watt LEDs), but they don't drive them as hard, so they use less watts (390~ watts vs, 550 watts) which results in lower temps and longer chip life.

I can tell you which companies to avoid, I'd have to do it in a PM though.

Back
Top Bottom