First Grow Closet - CFL - Friendly Advice Welcome

Strict

Wassup growers
I'm new to 420 magazine. Com but I've been ghost following you guys grow forums along with a host of other webs I've been studying any and everything to do with growing marijuana absorbing. Information and weeding out the bullshit here and there.I've decided to join this website based off the positive critical feedbacc I've noticed in a lot of grow forums to help novice growers "grow up" and become pros. I plan to get serious about growing and hopefully the pros online here will help me along the way so please POST ADVICE!
IMG0411.jpg
IMG044.jpg
IMG0392.jpg

Ok guys haven't been here awhile sorry been busy doin extra studying on thee art of cannabis cultivation and last mostly rehash material I've already studied skimming for lost tidbits well I'm up to 7 plants now will post pics!!

So like I said new to this sorry about the flurry of pixx u probably can't tell but there are 7 plants in the grow room all except maybe 3 are well above the 3rd node the one I took an aerial pic of surrounded by lamps just came out of a 3 n a half 4 week stunt coma about 2 weeks ago after transplanting growing like crazy lol

thanx man!!:thanks: really amped plants looking good been practicing early defoliation to stimulate the smaller tops below the canopy to grow upwards strongly considering tryin my lucc mainlining a couple of the younger plants especially this small tri leaf mute seedling I have sitting between my 2 oldest and biggest plants heard 3 leafers grow an extra 1/3 side branches but also heard they have a 60% chance of being male anyone kno ab this? no nutes yet just str8 water (reverse osmosis and tap) thinking of going advanced nutrients or Canna because I read someones thread here (will have to scrape it up again)where they ran a large field test on large commercially promoted cannabis nutrients and long story short canna and advanced largely promoted a healthy bacterium culture in the soil very important for a healthy cannabis plant also leave room for noob mistakes:thumb: they said fox farms grow big heavily eradicated soil life im guessing like fungi n things of that nature my plants are sprouting in a 50 40 mix of FFOF and a soiless base soil improvement blend by Miracle Gro called Hydrate (coco coir ,spaghnum peat moss) then I threw in a generous amount of perlite choosing to also top my pots with a nice mix of perlite to help deter bugs from being attracted to and getting into the soil when I water (think I read that sumwheres too)will go into more details about the rest of my grow as it comes follow me and throw in some input looking to become an elite and well respected professional grower

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry haven't been around lost phone going through personal n the real world anyways I'm down to 3 plants ... Yup 4 out my 7 plants were male I switched to flowering light schedule ab oh maybe 3 weeks ago give or take a few days I have to figure out a cheap n easy way to add mycorrhizae to my soil ? Or is it too late? Or has the small amount added to the ffof probably multiplied enough to benefit my garden cuz I havent been using any nutes str8 water the whole grow (but I am using miracle gro perlite which says its enriched with miracle gro nutrients ) I probably will add molasses to the water next week possibly the18th unsulphured backstrap or blackstrap whichever strap it was *hi* want to kno if it would be dum to purchase sum advanced nutrients for the flowering stage juss a few like voodo juice n something to give the buds a kick in the ass like overdrive and x factor or rhino skin and kushie kush which ones should I get? Can somebody give me a list of which advanced nutes 4 begin flower and which 4end flower? How do I get more people to see this blog ? I'm prolly not gone get a response for a min.....anyways got one more question saved up for tomorrow with pics because they pertain to the growroom welp until tomorrow

EVEN WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN WE GONE MAKE THIS BITCH LIGHT UP

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom