First Grow - Auto White Widow - Blue Mystic

aherihtr

Hi everyone,
I've just started to my first indoor grow (also first growing) about 3 weeks ago and preferred to start with autos:
-2 ww and 3 blue mystic (1 random seed unknown, too)
-they are in their 14th day and photos are just taken
-I grow in soil and use Biobizz light mix and General Organics fertilizers (bioroot, biothrive grow and bloom and biobud) + B52 and CalMag of Advanced Nutritients
-600w HPS in a cooltube and 18/6 cycle from the beginning
-Tepmperature differs between 24-28 c all the time
-I Use drinking water and Ph down to make it 6.4 and water them once every 2 or 3 days; and give fertiliser every other watering.
-sugar+yiest and water mixture for Co2

Today one of the leaves of just one plant (blue mystic) have curled as you can see in the photos, I don't know why =/

I'd be glad seeing comments, and any advice you might :)

WP_20150523_009.jpg
WP_20150523_010.jpg
WP_20150523_011.jpg
WP_20150523_012.jpg
WP_20150523_013.jpg
WP_20150523_014.jpg
WP_20150523_015.jpg
WP_20150523_016.jpg
WP_20150523_017.jpg
WP_20150523_018.jpg

Hi and :welcome: to 420!

Your setup is looking good:thumb:

It might be nuteburn if you feed them every 4-6 days when they're so young, and auto's are easily burned.
Try to skip the feed the next couple of waterings and when they look better feed it with 1/4 - 1/2 of what the feeding chart says and slowly increase the nutes as you go along.

Welcome to a wonderful hobby. You have a nice tent-n-vent setup. I'm subbed.

That little leaf edge curl-up is from light/heat stress. Does your light ballast run MH? If so, I would use that for the veg cycle.

Don't get the light too close to the tops of the plants. Put your hand just over top of the canopy and if it is uncomfortable after 30 seconds, raise the light.

Good luck. You got a great start.

Thank you =)
Actually I don't think it is because of overfeeding because I fed them 2 days ago and nothing happened for the past 48 hours; it just happened out of nowhere o_O I started with the half amount of the shown on the chart for the first week and full amount next time at their 12th day. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll only water them and see the difference. Thanks again =)

Welcome to a wonderful hobby. You have a nice tent-n-vent setup. I'm subbed.

That little leaf edge curl-up is from light/heat stress. Does your light ballast run MH? If so, I would use that for the veg cycle.

Don't get the light too close to the tops of the plants. Put your hand just over top of the canopy and if it is uncomfortable after 30 seconds, raise the light.

Good luck. You got a great start.

Thank you Getto, I really enjoy it and having quite fun as I see their everyday progress.
Heat is what I think too, but thought it would be a good thing to consult experienced growers (may be I'm over stressing since it is my first grow but every single thing was perfectly great till today! I'm sure you know how I feel :D) I raised the light right away but it was sleep time for the babies so I'll check them first thing in the morning. I guess my ballast runs MH but I spent every single penny I had for the setup and still don't have a MH =/ I am trying to keep the light as close as I can unless heat raises over 28c. Thanks for the advice and sub (I don't know what it means but... =)

Back
Top Bottom