4x4 600W HPS - Variety - Blue Dream Etc - First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

HopeZnDreaMz

Hi me and my partner have set up our first grow.

We decided to use a 4x4
600w hps
Variety of strains.
Soil is FFOF mixed with a little perlite and dolomite lime mix.
pH or ppm have not been tested we have been using tap water that has been sitting for roughly a month.

We are set up in a mobile home bedroom.
we have 2 extra 2 x 4 for future veg/mother and perpetual.

The venting is unfinished no carbon filters yet only using 1 240cfm fan. We considering venting under the trailor, any thoughts?

unfinished venting.
IMG_20150730_204638.jpg

IMG_20150730_204649.jpg

IMG_20150730_204730.jpg

These are the 2 blue dream in 5 gal smart pots. Day 15.
IMG_20150730_204755.jpg

This is a blue lemon thai in 5 gal smart pot also Day 15.

IMG_20150730_204759.jpg

This is an unknown strain that we suspect was having underwatering issues. We gave it plenty of water last night and it perked back up today. (more pics later)

IMG_20150730_2048251.jpg
IMG_20150730_204741.jpg

Humidity usually runs around 40. temp 78-82 during the day cycle. They are on 18-6 cycle under 600w MH.

We have 10+ seedlings some of which aren't sprouting. We germinated in paper towels then put in seed starter. We suspect some of them got washed down during watering (they are in dixie cups) and dug a few up moved them towards the top.

We have 2 2x4 tents and a extra 600w hps sitting around when the time is needed.

Any tips and information is greatly appreciated. :thumb: Especially tips including watering, transplating and when, and taking care of seedlings. I will post better pictures of the seedlings in roughly 5 or 6 hours. I hope all of you decide to follow on our incredible journey, and me and my partner hope to learn excessive information. :thanks:

Well yes it's sucking in the air from the tent, creating negative pressure allowing me to use my passive vents and replenish air. It then pushes air through the light alone with the heating and venting it out..

To fix what? I have tried different ways and this way keeps the temperature where I want it. I have also read it's better to push the heat through the light

I believe you have been misinformed. Check out the FAQ section of this website. That's a good place to start. My knowledge comes from Ed Rosenthal's book though, good read.

Awesome Juan ill give this a shot it does sound a little better removing the ducting on the inside, until i get a carbon filter of course.

Just realized that was a fan. I went through 3 of those booster fans before I caved and bought a can fan. More power and it has lasted a whole lot longer than the past 3. Like JuanCarlos said, it's always better to be pulling air, and not pushing it.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom