I think I can win this case

CypheLife

At about 1:00 A.M
I was driving my friend's home after a pretty decent day of hanging and my city of peekskill is known for having racist, bored cops
when to my "surprise" i see that i was being pulled over by an obvious detective car.
When i pulled over, the officer had told me that i was being pulled over for not signaling when making a left at a intersection...
Okay, pretty short and sweet right? Never with police....
After telling the officer why i had been driving with 2 friends and how i was on my way home
The officer asked me to step out of the car....
no probable cause, no scent in the car, no anything....just a guy driving his friends home at 1 in the morning...
Seriously man?
anyway, after i got out he asked me if i had anything on me or in the car that i shouldn't have
i responded "no but i have a grinder in my pocket"
after searching me and finding my grinder he opens it and finds a extremely minimal amount of weed....
so minimal in fact that the officer actually had to bang my grinder with his flashlight in an attempt to pool enough residue to seem as if actually had weed...
then searches my car and friends to see if they have anything
and finds nothing

At the end of this ordeal...the police officer that searched me keeps telling me that he knows me from somewhere...
i couldn't imagine how but before i received my licence the other officer asked for my weight, height, age, where i worked, phone number and social security number....which as a black male makes me believe that i could have been a potential victim of racial profiling tonight....

anyway does anyone think i can fight this case, cause i think i can.....

p.s, I am a 18 old year black male with a chin strap and shortly cut hair
approximately 5'6 weighting in at 150 pounds....
Do i fit any descriptions of people you know???

Hi CypheLife,
Man, really sorry this happened to you. What were you charged with?

The only thing your going to get is a ticket for your grinder as weed paraphernalia, as for all the questions the cops asked, the only thing you need to tell them is your name and date of birth, both of which they can get from your license. After they ask you those questions the next words out your mouth should be "am I free to go". Never answer questions as you can see you self incriminated yourself by telling what you did wrong. After your name and birth keep asking if your free to go and plead the 5th to questions, a traffic stop should only take 15-20 minutes as well by law, so you can try and use that to your advantage.

Back
Top Bottom