Can Cannabis Oil help relieve discomfort and stiffness from Polymyalgia?

Lucass

I have had Polymyalgia for one year now and am on Prednisone for it but can't seem to get off it without my symptoms of stiffness and discomfort coming raging back. Have any of you tried Cannabis Oil for relief for this or know of others who have?

Cannabis oil seems to be good for just about anything. My husband is on a steroid and I plan on getting him off of it with the oil. There is a lot of good info on oil from different strains and what would work best for your conditions on a couple of threads.
Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

There you can read about others who are on the oil and get all your questions answered with a lot of support
I have had Polymyalgia for one year now and am on Prednisone for it but can't seem to get off it without my symptoms of stiffness and discomfort coming raging back. Have any of you tried Cannabis Oil for relief for this or know of others who have?

Cannabis oil seems to be good for just about anything. My husband is on a steroid and I plan on getting him off of it with the oil. There is a lot of good info on oil from different strains and what would work best for your conditions on a couple of threads.

There you can read about others who are on the oil and get all your questions answered with a lot of support[/QUOTE

Thanks for your reply. Are there any specific threads you can refer me to?

There you can read about others who are on the oil and get all your questions answered with a lot of support[/QUOTE

Thanks for your reply. Are there any specific threads you can refer me to?

Hello, yes I posted the links to 2 threads for you. I will put them here also. Just click one of them and start reading. They are both very long threads but you will learn a lot and it will show tell you how the oil will help.
This first one is how to dose properly.

The 2nd one is how to make the oil.

Hope to see you there

Hi Lucass, did the links work ok for you?? Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend

Back
Top Bottom