Patience

WildRosebud

Strain Name - Patience
From - My dispensary
When - May 2013
Price - $250 oz. or $400 for 57 grams.
Type - Indica/Sativa Hybrid stable
Appearance - Hard like a rock and naturally compressed. Despite being compact , it is quite aesthetic to the eye.
Smell - Pine cleaner and Skunk
Taste - Pine cleaner , fuel and high end hashish flavor.
Type of Buzz - Instant delivery. Instant relief. Pain , insomnia , uplifting , APPETITE enhancer , anti inflammatory and many other uses best suited/discovered by all medicinal users. You can get jitters so get your heart rate up a bit before consuming.
Length of Buzz - 2-8 hours depending on how much you smoke during the month , eventually builds up in system and requires lighter dosages to maintain effects.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety , uplifting , creative motivation and sense of well being. Welcome to hear more effects from other users this is pretty good medicine I wonder if the effects would be considered mainstream?
Overall - Smoke/Vapor ingestion has instant gratification and dosages can be small even after seasoning to this medicine. I would give it 7/10 for overall use as in dosages it can be multipurpose for day or night. I hope to see my dispensary improve on it a tad more it is harsh in a paper or vape and gives a tremendous AB workout when you cough....

IMAG11793.jpg
IMAG11783.jpg
IMAG11762.jpg
IMAG11753.jpg

Also one of the few varieties I have been honored to beta test before it was released to patients. It took a lot of Patience waiting for this one ;)

A side by side comparison of 2 sorts of professionally grown hazes , Patience and the Debunked Pink Parvat (Still in dispensary breeding regime...)

IMAG11783.jpg
IMAG18922.jpg

One thing I love about my dispensary is allt he primo costs the same price no matter if quality far exceeds one from another. Most reasonable I ever seen yet. I wish I could mention the name of my Canadian dispensary without breaking rules. I use medical strains so that people out here aware of the names of the medicine they provide and what my or their peoples opinions are of them. I often get asked to beta test medicinal strains that are not available yet to ensure it is a quality product. I am a medicine tester straight up. What does it take? A palette and sensitivity to any slight effects and benefits short and long term. It also takes investing in medicine , as if a cottage dispensary could afford to send out large enough dosages of a medicine where I can pin point all those effects and benefits so I pay out of my own pocket to do these. In the future I hope to have at least 30 names on here and my only hopes is that I help even 1 person.....

I have seen some truly incredible strain pics on here, but I have to say this is best stuff I have viewed so far :bravo:
Ya Patience sure is aesthetic and the taste and effects are equally impressive! When I tried it out before it was considered being put on the menu I could not keep my hands out of the jar till it was gone lol.... This is not even one of my dispensaries really strong stuff either kind of funny...

THANK YOU!!!! the exact description i needed. The thing i disliked the most about the haze strain from my other compassion club was how insanely jittery i got. I don't drink coffee so i don't like that feeling. now i know i don't want to plop down 400 bucks on this and feel like i'm on meth the entire month. lol

lol, i've got exactly 400 bucks this month. can't afford sample packs. September i should be stabilized from buying my volcano and more able to afford paying full price for my nugs.

lol, i've got exactly 400 bucks this month. can't afford sample packs. September i should be stabilized from buying my volcano and more able to afford paying full price for my nugs.

If you purchase the 57 gram order for $400 you can mix and match any varieties you wish , just mention it in order comments at check out :D Namaste eh!

Back
Top Bottom