Auto Bluetooth

xhaze956x

cross between auto berry and super sweet tooth very easy to work with and can be grow with little nutes. very frosty n sweet hard hitting couch lock with creativity I personally love how it stands up to pest n diseases. a bit of yellowing if u don't use calmag but all around I love this strain bad news only between 1 and 3 oz per plant. that's with out using any added carbon dioxide. under 2 feet tall. can b cloned but 75 percent yields if u clone by week 2. BUT IT GROWS IN 60 DAYS FROM SEED DAYYYUM. mh 20 hrs on 4 off until flowers show then switch to hps 18 on 6 off and always give calmag and half nutes. ps must grow in same pot start to finish means no transplanting or rip.

interesting lights on! ..times, and along with cloning autos...? yet to try it myself tho,
I now FIM on the second lateral for a 20-30% gain, after listening to the so called 'pros' saying it can't be done ..lol
I prefer to add the calmag once the plant is definite (Mg) loss, or if back on RO water, I personally see (Mg) def as an old plant issue, rarely does it affect my young ones tho or any current autos for that matter as in most cases 60 days they are done and dusted ..lol
especially my favorites short stuff auto x1, and thc bomb autos.

More on your lighting times is very interesting...? I just stay 18/6

Back
Top Bottom