Seedsman Northern Lights auto

Seedsman Northern Lights (auto)

This is another auto I grew from @SeedsMan. I must say I am very impressed with the genetics that Seedsman has been putting out all these years.

The Northern Lights (auto) is another strain that just about grows itself. I made the mistake by topping her I should have just let her go and do her thing. Easy to germinate and grow. I used a 2-gallon fabric pot using Promix soils that I blend myself. The nutrients used for this grow were @Prescription Blend grown under a @ViparSpectra KS-5000.This plant requires very little extra attention aside from training for an increase in yield.

Description

Intense shades of purple, blue and green define this small but lethal indica variety. With a tapestry of flavors ranging from pine and earth to sweet and sour plum jam, Northern Light Auto has a strong combination of both cerebral relaxation and couch lock. Like most auto-flowering varieties, this strain is easy to grow and prefers light, low release fertilization and is mold, pest and disease resistant.

How Northern Lights Auto Grows

Like most auto strains, it grows well in all growing environments. Indoor, it grows to 80 - 110 cm. tall with its flowering cycle completed in 55 - 60 days, following a 2 -4 weeks vegetative growth period. Producing about 500 gr/m2 when given 18/20 hours of light per 24.

Outdoor plants grow a little taller, 80 - 150 cm, and produce up to 200 gr/plant. Two outdoor harvests per season are perfectly possible in all but higher latitudes, with three being possible in Mediterranean regions, especially if starting each successive crop before the previous one is finished.

It is very straightforward to cultivate, preferring moderate levels of fertilizer. It has good resistance to fungus, plant diseases, and pests. Towards the end of its life a range of green, blue and purple shades will both surprise and delight growers.

Northern Lights Auto Taste, Smell, and Effect

The scent and taste are fruity and sweet with earthy pine and sweet 'n' sour plum jam coming to the fore. THC levels are very high at 23% with a mere 0.5% CBD, ensuring the effect is one of mental relaxation coupled with a strong body effect.

Characteristics

Brand/breeder Seedsman
Parental lines Northern Lights X Ruderalis
Variety Indica Dominant
Color- Black | Dark Green
Flowering type -Auto-flowering
Sex Feminized
THC content High (16-24%)
CBD content Low (0-1%)
Yield outdoor Medium (200-450gr/Plant)
Yield indoor High (450-600gr/M2)
Plant height Medium (100-200cm)
Auto-flowering seed to harvest time 10 To 12 Weeks
Suitable climates- Cool | Dry | High Altitude | Hot | Temperate | Warm
Odor- High
Mold resistance- High
Good for extracts- High
Aroma- Earthy

Hope this helps.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

i agree 100% i got a half ounce cola from NLA!

20240311_183433.jpg

20240311_183424.jpg

That looks delicious!
It sure is brother a half ounce of yummy goodness and I want to thank you so much I am so grateful for you. Things didn't start off too good at first but it kicked off to the vein and I think I might have messed up on a review of your Auto which I meant to give a good review by the way

Back
Top Bottom