Overfert or missing some nut?

smokingbr

Hey mates,

One of mine sativas is flowering (3° week) and since about 5 days ago she is showing some problems. On start I thought it was an overfert, flushed with a clean water (ph 6,5) but the simtoms didn't stop.
Tree days after flush I started to fertilize again ( EC 0,5) but nothing turned better.

Outdoor
soil : perlite + sunshine mix 6
Flora nova Bloom + Floramicro + big bud ( Ec 0,5)

Peace :Namaste:

In my opinion it looks like calcium or magnesium deficiencies in combination with heat stress. If it is a deficiency it would make since the flush didn't help. U can use cal mag by general hydroponics or if u are strapped for cash a bit of unsulfured molasses and Epsom salts could do the trick to. Always in moderation. Idk if these leaves will get better
At this point in flower but atleast they won't get worse

In my opinion it looks like calcium or magnesium deficiencies in combination with heat stress. If it is a deficiency it would make since the flush didn't help. U can use cal mag by general hydroponics or if u are strapped for cash a bit of unsulfured molasses and Epsom salts could do the trick to. Always in moderation. Idk if these leaves will get better
At this point in flower but atleast they won't get worse

I don't think it's an Cal/Mg deficiency bro.. I was giving this plant about 0,2 ec of CalMag at each fertilization. By the way, florabloom and floramicro it has a good part of calmag on its formula.

Maybe some NPK deficiency?

How big is that plant? How big is that pot?

It's about 70 cm in a 5 L pot.

1) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2. b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10. If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.

2) Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen(N) deficiency. b) If not, go to #3.

3) Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green. >> Magnesium (Mg) deficiency. b) If not, go to #4.

4) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency. b) If not, keep reading.

5) Leaves are dark green or red/purple. Stems and petioles may have purple & red on them. Leaves may turn yellow or curl under. Leaf may drop easily. Growth may be slow and leaves may be small. >> Phosphorus(P) deficiency. b) If not, go to #6.

6) Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >> Over-fertilization (especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite. Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K. b) If not, go to #7.

7) Leaves are curled under like a ram's horn, and are dark green, gray, brown, or gold. >> Over-fertilization (too much N). b) If not, go to #8…

8) The plant is wilted, even though the soil is moist. >> Over-fertilization, soggy soil, damaged roots, disease; copper deficiency (very unlikely). b) If not, go to #9.

9) Plants won't flower, even though they get 12 hours of darkness for over 2 weeks. >> The night period is not completely dark. Too much nitrogen. Too much pruning or cloning. b) If not, go to #10...

10) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency. b) If not, go to #11.

11) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency. b) If not, #12.

12) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn) deficiency. b) If not, #13.

13) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency. b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.

Hello my friends,

Thanks for the replys, I discoveryed what was killing my girl. It was a tabacco juice I used 4 days ago. I did it at night but somehow It burned the leaves, I don't belive it was because of the sun, maybe an allergy idk. I sprayed the tabacco on the leaves of my skunk and the result was the same. I din't make it, I bought it ready for use.

peace ad thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom