First peek at this girl!

Six9

Okay I have to share these beautiful pics. Three days into flower, one of my girls feeling more adventurous than her sisters, shows her stuff for the first time!

Those are beautiful pics. Are they outdoors? I am growing outdoors for the first time and have been wondering when the pistils would start to pop. I thought I saw one today....

@lazyfish, indoor plants flipped to flower recently. All four have similar look at internodes with one sprouting pistils early.

@NuttyProfessor, eight inches of stretch in a few days! Thanks for mentioning they stretch, helped me watch light height.

@lazyfish, indoor plants flipped to flower recently. All four have similar look at internodes with one sprouting pistils early.

@NuttyProfessor, eight inches of stretch in a few days! Thanks for mentioning they stretch, helped me watch light height.

mine stretched that much they are looking over the wall thats meant to hide them , i think this is a record grow for N Ireland lol i need dry weather for a couple of months or i risk bud rot , be a shame to lose them

P1070752.JPG
P10707531.JPG
P10707541.JPG
P10707551.JPG
P10707561.JPG

Great pics , nice to see them holding their own against competitive vegetation. Wow they sure are peeking over that wall.

From this

to this

in 32 days.

I love the outdoors!! Wish I'd thought of this sooner, I'd have started her indoors months ago. Oh well, long summer and a warm fall, hopefully enough time to mature and make some buds :)

Back
Top Bottom