Plants turn yellow as soon as flowering stage starts

terrafarmer

Hi All, I have been having the same problem for the last 5 crops and am nearly demented with it, within 5 days of putting the plants into 12/12 they start to yellow at the bottom, after another week they lose bottom sets of shades then in the third week they start to yellow all over, they do start to flower but get slower and slower and produce almost nothing. I have started experimenting with a few cuttings so far I have changed bulbs (600w hps) changed feed brands, altered ph from 5.8 up to 6.5, changed from coco canna to canna terra, tried bottled water, rain water, filtered water. room temps are spot on 25/27c humidity 60%. air flow good circulation good, to be honest I have had no issues for a few years and now this and I cant find a solution. I even started new strain of mother plant and still the same... Its as if the plants cant take up any nutrients but are great in growth, cuttings root in 5/7 days and are ready to flower in 4-5 weeks under a 600 halide dimmable.. plants are Dr K incredible bulk.. was barneys lsd .. I am really struggling to find a cure to this and any help would be much appreciated..

IMG_20160926_123926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom