Plants turning yellow in late flowering

Koqstorm

strain:
Sativa, i think, i planted som seeds from some weed i bought from a dealer when i was on vacation

How Many Plants?
3 plants. all of them are from seeds from weed i bought from a dealer. i also have 3 plants that are from seeds bought in amsterdam, but they look fine.

Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
flowering week 7

Indoor or Outdoor?
indoor

Soil or Hydro?
soil(biobizz allmix)

If Soil... What is in your Mix?
just plain allmix with some leca in the bottom

If Soil... What Size Pot?
one of them: 6,6 gallons/ 25 liter
two of them: 4gallon/15 liters
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
1000 watts, two lamps, one 600 hps and one 400 mh

Is it Air Cooled?
only during lightperiod, because it is cold where i live.

Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
24-28C/ 75-82F

RH of Room/Cabinet?
im not sure what this means.

PH of Medium or Reservoir?
i usually test the runoff water with GH ph testkitt, where you take som water and add a few drops. i dont know how accurate this is, but it has never been over 7 and never below 6. usually it is around 7.

Any Pests?
no

How Often are you Watering?
i usually just lift the pots to see how light they feel. some of the plants eat more, so around every 4-5 days.

Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
i use the canna series: rizhotonic, canna zym, canna boost, and pk13/14, and i also use GH floragro.
i have followed the instruction on the bottles when i comes to strenght

Size or Square Footage of Room?
240x120x200cm/ 7,8x3,9x6,5

i know the flowers are supposed to turn yellow when you start to flush the plants, but i havent started to flush them.

i have tried to flush the soil a few days ago with 30 liters of water but the yellowing is still becoming worse. can i trust the GH test kit? or should i buy a electronic one? if the pictures arent good i can upload more.

IMG_137521.JPG
IMG_137313.JPG
IMG_136921.JPG
IMG_137025.JPG
IMG_137123.JPG
IMG_136824.JPG

Hey Koqstorm,

Your plants look great!

It looks to me like you've got senescence going on.

It's a fancy word for your plants are finishing up! They are getting their fall colors. Not every strain does it, and some do it more. It's not necessarily caused by flushing. I've flushed the hell out of a couple of plants that never changed color. and I've had a plant turn yellow and brown before I started to flush. It's totally normal. Check your trichomes. Harvest is right around the corner!

Good job, and welcome to :420: A wonderful place to be!

whats the purpose of flushing anything? my grows i have never flushed nothing bc i dont overfed..overfeeding that plants does not help ur plants grow any stronger or bigger buds..i always feel that if u feed the plants on a tight schedule then there is no need to flush and anyone that has ever smoked my bud sure dont complain about it at all..
now ur orginal question koqstorm as sweetleaf said the plants look great and most all plants use the leaf up of nutes and turn yellow meaning they are approcahing maturity

Back
Top Bottom