Fresh Herbed Salmon
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 4-6 ounces
• ⅓ cup Magical Coconut Oil
• 1 large skinless salmon fillet (about 2½-3 pounds)
• ½ cup fresh dill, minced
• ½ cup fresh Italian parsley, minced
• ¼ cup dry white wine (I use Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc)
• ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon kosher salt
• 4-6 scallions, minced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Line a roasting dish with foil. Lay the fillet in the dish, seasoning it generously with salt and pepper.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all the ingredients together; then pour them over the salmon. Let it stand at room temperature (or lie there, actually…it’s a fish, after all) for 10-15 minutes.
4. Roast the salmon uncovered in your preheated oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the dish from the oven, cover it tightly with foil, and let it relax for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the foil top from your Fresh Herbed Salmon, serve, and enjoy!
Pair Fresh Herbed Salmon with a Sauvignon Blanc, a Pinot Grigio or even a buttery Chardonnay.